Chapter 65

***

Ian's face was terribly distorted at the words Filina spat out with a stern voice.

"...... Are you asking for the position of commander Weaver now?"

He laughed as if it was ridiculous.

"Other positions are too much for you, but you dare want to hold the position of commander."

Ian continued talking as if he had heard an absurd sound.

"You don't know your position."

Filina said with a light smile.

"As expected, such a position is impossible."

It was a tone she hadn't expected.

A sarcastic tone rang out in a subtle way, as if she had not believed in Ian's ability.

Ian frowned and muttered.

"It's impossible not because of my ability, it's your skill, Filina."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Weaver's seat is not a place where anyone can sit. His natural talent, numerous experiences, and the recognition of people have created that seat."

Filina, quietly listening to his reverent voice, looked tired.

"Your Highness."

Her soft voice spread softly in the office.

"It doesn't really matter how difficult the position is for me."

At Filina's calm voice, Ian stared at her with his mouth shut for a moment.

"Isn't it a place where Your Highness works especially hard?"

Filina's red eyes narrowed.

"It means more to me. How far you can go for me."

What will happen if he gives her the academy? Will he be rumored to be a mad Crown Prince? It was clear that there was going to be an interesting sight. The status he has managed so far may plummet in an instant.

If that happens, the credibility of Alvar's people will be broken, and people will be sensitive to even his smallest actions.

Of course, Filina knew Ian wouldn't do something like that.

Wasn't he the male protagonist of this novel?

From the beginning, she had no power to lead the story at will.

Because she was just an actor doing her best for the screenplay role.

On the other hand, she couldn't understand why Ian kept being greedy for her.

What kind of emotion the tenacious gaze that followed her showed, she could easily recognize it by looking at his beautiful eyes.

Intense longing for her.

Stupid possessiveness that never gives up.

Stupidity.

Greed.

Obsession.

Temptation.

The gaze that blended all these desires always wandered around Filina.

What if she had received such attention in her first life?

At that time, she didn't hate Ian as much as she does now, so what would happen if she happily accepted it?

Then could her death have been avoided?

Filina's iris sunk dry.

If she could have avoided the story, she would have avoided it sooner.