CHAPTER 21

It had been a long time since Filina had received an invitation from the Imperial Palace to attend a light tea party. The host of the party was Princess Hestia Alvar.

She was two years older than the male protagonist, Ian, but she didn’t have an important role in the original story.

However, to fill Cecilia’s portion, Hestia was also a supporting character that occasionally showed up at the venue.

“How does the Princess become more beautiful every day?

“That’s what I’m saying. She must have inherited the dignity of His majesty Emperor. There is always an air of maturity about her.”

The ladies who were invited to the tea party were eagerly picking out comments to make a good impression on her.

“Now that you’ve complimented, please go and have a cup of tea quietly. “

Hestia said with a bored look on her face. Then Sharon and Fabien were seen with awkward smiles on their faces.

Filina looked at them and drank her tea in silence. The vast garden, filled with grass and fragrant flower petals. The warm sunshine shining directly from the sky brought a drowsy sleepiness.

Then she suddenly opened her eyes as she felt a piercing stare beside her.

Filina frowned and gently turned to look.

The gaze she immediately faced became very burdensome.

For sometime now, Cecilia had been staring at her with those sparkling green eyes.

Filina could not face the gaze head-on, and turned to Hestia.

“What do you usually do, Your Imperial Highness?”

When Filina, who had been silent all the time, asked in a light voice, Hestia drew attention for a very short time. Then she replied with a dull face.

“Well, I usually take boring flower arranging classes and force myself to do my own embroidery.”

“Aren’t you having fun with that?”

“If you don’t move all day and do the same thing over and over again, everyone gets bored.”

Hestia, who looked bored, suddenly asked back.

“Does such work suit your aptitude, Lady Debussy? For some reason, I think you’ll get bored with repetitive things like me.”

To her words, Filina replied with a small smile.

“You’re right. I’m not really into that sort of thing either.”

“Then Lady Debussy, what are your hobbies?”

Before she knew it, the teatime table was dominated by the conversation between Hestia and Filina.

Sharon and Fabien, who were staring at them, were trying to figure out where to intervene.

On the other hand, Cecilia’s face, looking at Filina, was not much better.

“I like to ride my horse in the woods. I’m also learning to hunt animals these days.”

Hestia opened her mouth with a strange expression at Filina’s indifferent voice.

“I don’t know how a woman can ride a horse. It looks dangerous.”

“Everything is difficult at first. But your skills will gradually improve. By the way, as dangerous as it is, if you are lucky enough to succeed in the hunt, you will feel a great sense of accomplishment.”