Chapter 3

Takemichi awakens in his own bedroom, perplexed as to why he is there. He then noticed a letter next to him. So then, he opens it.

'Hanagaki<3 Tell Mikey, One week from now, On October 31st, Valhalla will fight Toman at the abandoned car park. This is the final fight! After all of this, let's have some fun, got it?! see you soon<333' Takemichi winced as he read the letter. Well it's clearly from Hanma

He decided to go for a walk to think of the next step to bring Baji back when someone suddenly called him out.

"Oi, blue eyed boy"

Takemichi scanned the area for the source of the noises and noticed a blond boy with an undercut sitting on the swing.

"Come here." The boy said while pointing at another sit on the swing, signing Takemichi to sit beside him.

Takemichi scanned the appearance of the boy, he had a lot of bandage on his face and he seemed familiar. Takemichi decided to ignore the boy, cause why not?

"We were both unlucky yesterday." Those words caught Takemichi's attention and made him stop from walking.

"Yesterday?" He then turned to face the boy, who was now smirking.

"Baji-san is badass, right?"

"You're Baji-kun's...friend?"

"I'm Tokyo Manji Gang's First Division's Vice Captain, Matsuno Chifuyu."

"E-eh?" Takemichi looked at him with a surprised look and quickly ran to move in front of Chifuyu.

"You were that guy badly beaten up by Baji-kun?!" Chifuyu hummed, and Takemichi sat next to him on the swing.

"Baji-san beat me to join Valhalla, but his goal is not to destroy Toman" Chifuyu stands up. "But Baji-san has some other plans....It's Kisaki." That made Takemichi stand too.

"Baji wants to catch Kisaki's tail. That's why he joined Valhalla"

Then Chifuyu told Takemichi everything. Of course, Takemichi was taken aback...yes, Kisaki can be creepy at times, but he's also really kind and sweet...

"Since Baji-san is investigating from within Valhalla's ranks, I will try to investigate Kisaki from outside. Give me a hand, Takemitchy. " Chifuyu said while glancing and smiling at Takemichi.

Takemichi nodded and gave his smile too, ofcourse.

"Let's head over to Mikey-kun." Takemichi stated.

"He's at his brother's gravestone right now."

Takemichi was astonished. He hasn't visited Shinichiro's grave in months, so this is a great platform.

...

They arrived at Shinichiro's grave after a few minutes. They saw Mikey and Draken there. It started raining a few minutes ago so they're now holding an umbrella. While Mikey was paying respects at his older brother's tomb, Chifuyu told them everything that had happened but Takemichi was just staring at Shinichiro's grave with an unknown expression.

Takemichi's memories of Shinichiro came flooding back as he stared at his grave...especially the day Shinichiro died.

It was a good day for Takemichi, well of course he spent his whole day with Shinichiro at his bike shop. Tomorrow is Mikey's Birthday so Takemichi decided to help Shinichiro on arranging his gift for Mikey.

They're now sitting beside each other looking at the dark blue sky.

"Shinichiro-kun....y'know, your siblings are really lucky to have you as their older brother" The words fluster Shinichiro, as this is the first time Takemichi has ever said sweet things to him. Takemichi is constantly teasing him or calling him obnoxious nicknames, so he's a total wreck.