Chapter 19

Whispered queries are permeating the entire shrine as people wait for their president to speak up.

"You've probably all heard that a gang has started attacking any Toman members they come across on the streets, including some of the executives!" Draken shouted and the shrine was suddenly full of irritated faces. "Tenjiku is a recently formed gang. We don't know what kind of gang they are! All we know is a guy named Izana Kurokawa is leading them! We need any information you all might have! Let's start at the 2nd division! Mitsuya!"

Afterwards, a bruised Mitsuya moved forward and prepared to provide information. "S-62 Generation are members of Tenjiku. The one we encounter was the Haitani Brothers"

"Haitani Brothers? The ones who control Roppongi?!" Whispers invade.

"Mikey...the guys who got beaten up all said the same thing. They said Madarame got them" Draken informed Mikey.

"Where's Takemitchy?" Mikey abruptly said.

Everyone looked around and saw not even a shadow of Takemichi and all asked the same thing except for the twins, Inui and Chifuyu.

"Takemitchy...He's with Tenjiku now" Everyone gasped and was shocked by the news Inui stated, even the twins.

"What?! No he's not! Don't trust that shit. That guy's mumbling nonsense, probably trying to get Takemitchy out of Toman!" Smiley insisted. Trying to cover up the absent one.

Everyone is booing Inui - who doesn't care because he knows he's right. He noticed that 5th division's captain and vice captain are not here, he knows what's up.

In the middle of the commotion, someone suddenly walked through. "It's true" They all looked at the guy who's wearing a Tenjiku's uniform in unison. "Hanagaki Takemichi...is in Tenjiku now."

Everyone is incapable of speaking a single word. Everyone, especially Mikey, is just staring at the boy and feeling betrayed.

"I'm Kakucho Hitto. One of Tenjiku's big four" During the debt of silence, Kakucho spoke.

"What do you mean by Takemichi is in Tenjiku now?" Baji asked, still in denial.

"Takemichi has always been a special member of Tenjiku. Takemichi is Izana Kurokawa's childhood friend. We know each other because we lived in the same orphanage and was connected because of your brother, Sano Shinichiro."

This day is sure to be full of surprises for Mikey. A surprise he doesn't even want to hear.

.
.
.
.
.

"I saved some weak ass old dude last night" Takemichi says as he lies on his bed while his friends lay beside him despite the limited space in the bed.

They always come to Takemichi room uninvited even though Takemichi has complained about it for like a million times already. But since his friends are as stubborn as he is, he can't really stop them so he just lets them barge in his room every once in a while.

"WHAT?! That is so not you!" Izana surprisingly shouted like it was his first time hearing Takemichi saving an actual HUMAN BEING. Well yeah duh it is his first time.

"I know..I know..I saved him coz he looks stupid enough to be pitied by me" Takemichi exclaimed, eye rolling the purple eyed boy.

"Woah...I don't know who that dude is but I bet he's wimpy" Izana said while Kakucho watched as his two friends insulted the unknown man's ass.

"I know someone who's so cool" Izana suddenly proudly stated.

Takemichi and Kakucho looked at him, not used to Izana complimenting someone.