Chapter 15

Takemichi was beyond excited when Taiju revealed their destination. "I haven't been to an aquarium in a long time!" Takemichi exclaimed enthusiastically as they entered.

"Really? I go here maybe two or three times a month" Taiju smiles bashfully, making Takemichi whip his head towards him. "Well not everyone is as rich as you, Taiju-kun"

The blue tanks that surrounded them provided the sole light in the space. Inside them, numerous fish swam around carefree."It's so beautiful in here!" Takemichi — once again exclaimed enthusiastically while pointing at the fishes.

Taiju then was gleefully dragged by Takemichi toward the animal identification sign near to the tank. Although Taiju doesn't need to read it because he is so familiar with everything in it, he nonetheless continues to talk to Takemichi while smiling.

Takemichi's amazed smile stayed present the entire time they were in the aquarium. Even if it may sound corny, despite how beautiful the aquarium is, for Taiju, it simply cannot compare to Takemichi.

The beauty of Takemichi was perfect. Even focusing on anything else but him is impossible. His attractiveness is enhanced even more by the room's azure lighting. Inui and Koko should have said earlier that they were friends with the most ideal human being alive.

Taiju was lost in contemplation and failed to realize that Takemichi was now looking at him. "Why?" Taiju asked.

Meanwhile, at the back of them. The certified stalkers are watching them with a disguise. They seriously look like a spy right now "Seriously?! Taiju is a pussy when it comes to dating!" A stream of profanities sneaks past Hakkai's lips.

"Shut up, Hakkai. You're just the same" Rolling her eyes, Yuzuha commented as Hakkai dramatically gasped. "I. AM. NOT."

"Yes you are, Now shut up and just watch them"

"Why...are you looking at me like that?" Taiju asked, being nervous at Takemichi's sudden intense glare. Of course he's still kinda afraid, well if Takemichi beat you the fuck up, you will never know when to recover.

"Did you fix your relationship with your siblings?" Takemichi's question made the Shiba siblings stiffen.

"I know everything is my fault. I don't expect them to forgive me but...i will still try my best to become a great brother" Taiju smiled and our two stalkers were on the verge of crying.

Takemichi then took his gaze off Taiju and looked at the swimming fishes again. "That's all I wanted to hear...Be a good brother from now on, promise???" Takemichi stated while holding his pinky finger out.

Taiju genuinely smiled and made the pinky promise "I promise"

They both smiled while the two stalkers cried at the corner.

...

"It was a great and fun date, Taiju-kun!!!" Takemichi cheerfully stated with a smile while looking up at Taiju.

"So is there any-" Cutting off his sentence, Takemichi tip-toed and unexpectedly kissed Taiju's cheeks. "Goodnight, Taiju-kun!" Then Takemichi closes the door.

Taiju remained still. blushing and agitated. Who could have imagined that his ideal partner would kiss him.

Shit...shit...shit. He's fucking in love.

Meanwhile, Takemichi, who has a little blush on his face, is pleased with himself for controlling his nervousness. He isn't all that good at dating, but he sure thinks he did a great job.

Well that was his first date. No embarrassing things happened. To be honest, he always thought he would never experience dating with anybody else but him. He's constantly surprised when someone asks him to go eat. He would always make assumptions, but they would always end up simply having just a regular day.