Chapter 4

⚠️Mentioned Sui¢id€ ⚠️

.
.
.
.
.

"I will never go down...i have to end this battle...i'll...take all of you...down!!!" Takemichi exclaims. They all glanced at him, ashamed that they had given up so soon.

Takemichi soon collapsed. Good thing Mitsuya was there to catch him.

"Good work, Takemitchy." Mitsuya said while the unconscious Takemichi leans on his shoulder...well even if it's not a good sight for others and they're definitely going to murder him for making a score, he's happy for this opportunity the god granted him.

"We're too pathetic...who cares if they're twice as many as we are! Let's show them what we got!" Toman is now energized and ready to battle once more, and it's owing to Takemichi's words that they have finally found determination.

Draken formed a wide grin, realizing that Toman is now ready again. "It seems like these guys don't need my protection at all," he said as he stretched his body.

"I've woken up now...Takemitchy."

Takemichi soon wakes up....well he's really awake tho, he just needs to give determination to others.

"I'm coming, Bastards!!!"

"Guys don't hold Draken-kun back!" Everyone turns into monster mode when attacking, and Toman now has the upper hand, allowing Draken to wander around easily.

Hanma glances at now-unconscious colleagues all because of Draken.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, Hanma"

Meanwhile, Kazutora was fleeing from Mikey, and Mikey was attempting to catch him.

"Kazutora! Is running all you can do?!" says by Mikey who is now enraged, but Kazutora just looks at him with a sneer on his face.

Someone suddenly emerged and kicked Mikey, which he avoided but still caused Mikey to flee.

(So, can we just skip to the point where Baji appears? Let's simply skip this scenario because we all know what happened here already.)

Everyone was cheering since Kisaki punched the Valhalla man to 'protect' Mikey. When someone suddenly smacks Kisaki with a pipe.

"Kisaki!" Says by the man who has long raven hair as he smacked Kisaki with a smile plastered on his face.

"Kisaki, I'm gonna beat you so hard and ruin your punchable face."

"Baji, stop this!"

"We're here to get you back" Mitsuya and Draken both spoke up. They have no idea what Kisaki's plan is.

However, someone immediately grabbed Baji's collar and tossed him away.

"Baji-kun!" Takemichi yells, his voice tinged with concern.

"Tch" Kisaki expressed his displeasure with Takemichi's lack of concern for him, despite the fact that he was the one who had been hit with a pipe earlier.

"Are you okay, Kisaki?" stated by the man who threw Baji away.

"Buzzing, buzzing. He's like a damn fly circling around me" he stated as he threw his glasses, side-eyeing Baji with blood on his face. "Beat him to death"

"Bring it on, Kisaki." Baji rises to his feet, a grin pasted on his face.

'This is fucking bad' Takemichi thought. He then saw Chifuyu running towards Baji's direction. Chifuyu blocks Baji's way as he speaks.

"Chifuyu, the heck are you doing?" Baji said with a serious face now.

"Baji-san don't do this. If you take down Kisaki now...you'll be going against Mikey-kun!" Chifuyu spoke, but Baji punched him in the face.