Chapter 23

"How can someone this useless have a high position in Tenjiku." Takemichi said while pulling Shion's hair and then letting it go without any care.

Takemichi was about to walk back to Izana when someone suddenly called his name.

"CUT THIS SHIT OUT ALREADY, TAKEMICHI!!!" with a voice filled with emotion and unwavering determination, Baji ran closer to hold Takemichi's shoulder.

In a moment's dance, Takemichi's gaze descends. As Baji's trembling hands, his spirit befriends.

Takemichi's azure orbs, pools of deep mystery. Baji, relentless, yearns to pierce that veil, to glimpse the essence of his friend's hidden tale. "I know this isn't what you wanted, Takemichi!! Those guys are just manipulating you! Wake the fuck up!!"

After letting Baji speak, a loud sound of a punch was heard and yet again, another Toman member was knocked out.

"BAJI!!!" the loud yell of their friend's name echoed unitedly with the loud cheers coming from Tenjiku.

Chifuyu, his heart unsteady, moved towards Takemichi to attack him. His voice raised in cries of dismay, his shouts pierced the air, a painful remark.

Chifuyu throws punches but only the air catches them. Takemichi relentlessly dodged and stopped them by catching Chifuyu's punch with his hands, twisting it making Chifuyu scream and drool in pain.

Chifuyu kneeled, crying while holding his broken arm.

"Dropping into conclusions that this is not what I wanted when not even a single one of you knows me well." Takemichi said while walking closer to Toman. In the crucible of darkness, he stood at the precipice of his own creation. The dream that once haunted him now held him captive, ensnared in its nightmarish grip passed his mind. "Every night...I've been having a dream....a dream that has been taunting me." Silence descended, the air thick with unease. "My hands, stained with my parent's blood."

Silence...

"I killed them."

Eyes fixed on Toman's members, his gaze cold, a smile crept upon his face, chilling and sinister. As shadows danced and flickered in the fading light, his words painted a picture, a macabre sight.

Their eyes filled with a mix of fear and disbelief, were confronted with a version of Takemichi they could never have fathomed.

Only one smirk from a proud man pierced the air, Kisaki's.

Takemichi stood, his laughter cutting through the night like a blade. It echoed through the silence, a taunting symphony that pierced the hearts of those who once held him dear. "Now you're all looking at me like I'm a monster! Aren't I your sweet little hero?!" His words hung in the air, heavy with irony and a bitterness that left them breathless.

They had believed in his unwavering goodness, only to be confronted with the realization that heroes can become twisted, monsters in their own right.

As the echoes of his laughter reverberated, Takemichi's eyes bore into the souls of his former admirers. One caught his very attention, the one of the reasons that led him down this dark path.

Kazutora.

In the depths of his tormented mind, a memory resurfaced, searing his thoughts like an indelible mark. It was a dream, vivid and haunting, where he was the harbinger of a tragic demise.

As he dwelled on that haunting vision, an unsettling determination took hold. The weight of his thoughts became unbearable, consumed by a desire for that dream to manifest in reality. A sinister purpose, dark and unyielding, gnawed at his every thought.

No longer bound by reason or remorse, he fixated on a singular goal—to make that dream a chilling reality.

Driven by a maelstrom of rage and vengeance, Takemichi surged forward, his feet pounding against the ground, propelling him towards Kazutora with a single intent—death. But just as his fury threatened to consume him whole, an unexpected obstacle stood in his path.

A figure, unwavering and resolute, stepped forward, their presence commanding attention. The air crackled with tension as their voice cut through the chaos, shattering the grip of darkness that had ensnared Takemichi.

"What are you doing, Kakucho?" The sinister smile that had adorned his face crumbled, replaced by a tumultuous storm of conflicting emotions.

"I'm here to stop you, Takemichi." The words rang out with authority, the voice heavy with concern and a yearning for peace. It was a plea from a friend, an ally, who refused to abandon him to the depths of his own despair.

"I'm gonna be responsible with my own actions and will take the consequences of it later, Izana."

"Get out of my way, Kakucho." Takemichi uttered, his words laced with an undeniable edge. Yet beneath the surface, a storm of emotions raged within him.

"Violence is never the answer." Kakucho declared, his words echoing like a somber melody. "Shinichiro would never want this to happen."

The vision of Shinichiro, a reminder of the kind-hearted soul he once knew, stared back at him through Kakucho's words.

But then the words echoed in his mind, a mocking reminder of the irreparable distance between the living and the dead. Their voices, once filled with wisdom and compassion, now seemed distant and hollow. Takemichi's grip on reality wavered, skepticism gnawing at his fragile resolve.

"What do you want me to do about that? You can't convince me now, Kakucho. Just stay out of it." His words cut through the air, dripping with disdain and defiance. He stood resolute, unwilling to yield to the advice of a trusted companion.

But Kakucho, undeterred by the frostiness in Takemichi's tone, offered a glimmer of hope amidst the gathering gloom. "I may not," he began, his voice filled with a quiet determination, "But I know others who can."

Suddenly, a thunderous roar filled the air, the deafening sound of motorcycles reverberating through the surroundings. All eyes turned towards the source of the commotion, captivated by the dramatic entrance that unfolded before them.

"You've always been a troublesome, Baby Micchi." 
.
.
.
.
.
.

We're getting closer at the end guys!!!