Chapter 8

"You're that Mitsuya fucker who's been manipulating my little bro!" Taiju screamed, but Mitsuya merely smiled at him.

"That's quite the accusation" Mitsuya stated.

"I'll kill your ass" Taiju spoke in a solemn tone until he realized who was behind Mitsuya, at which point he smirked.

"Ooh~ what is this fucker doing here again...want me to beat your thicc ass again?" At this point Mitsuya wasn't smiling anymore, he was no- they're staring at Taiju like they're ready to kill him anytime now.

"We're not here to fight but to talk about Hakkai." Mitsuya stated with now a serious tone.

"Better keep it short."

"I'll give Hakkai to the Black Dragons. I'm not gonna see him again." Mitsuya's unexpected revelation caught everyone off guard.

"What?! You can't be serious, Mitsuya-kun!" Takemichi stated, trying to catch Mitsuya's eyes but the other lad kept on looking at Taiju, waiting for Taiju's response.

Taiju just laughs at Mitsuya's words, not knowing if he's really serious right now. "Now that's funny. Didn't you come here to stop that from happening?!"

"In exchange...set Yuzuha free" now that caught Taiju's attention. The man who's laughing earlier shifted to a mad jerk.

"Taka-chan, why are you..."

"Taiju-kun. You're having Yuzuha do something, aren't you? Hakkai's been protecting Yuzuha this whole time from your domestic violence." Mitsuya said as he looked at Taiju intensely.

"What a fucking joke!"

"Hakkai's not leaving Toman because he's scared of you. He's doing it to protect Yuzuha!" Taiju is so enraged that he throws a punch at Mitsuya out of nowhere, gladly Mitsuya saw it coming so he dodge it.

"I'll say it again! I'll give Hakkai to the Black Dragons. So let Yuzuha go! If you accept this offer Toman will leave Black Dragons alone" They're now standing in front of each other giving intense glare at each other.

"And if I refuse?"

"Then it's all war"

Taiju smirks at that "Alright! We got a truce!" He said as he and Mitsuya shook hands.

They decided to flee the Black Dragons' territory after the meeting. Taiju departed too to check on something, leaving Koko and Inui alone.

"Let's go eat something, Inui" Koko stated, staring at the boy with whom he was conversing. Inui doesn't seem to hear Koko, and he appears to be bothered by something.

"Inui!..." still not responding. "Inui!!" still not..."Inui Seishu!!" Inui's thoughts have faded and he is now finally looking at Koko. "I said let's go ea-"

"Do you think the man Taiju thrashed looked familiar?" That made Koko realize how much he looks like someone he knows. He just simply has no idea who it is.

"Do you think he's...no they're the complete opposite" Inui just shrugged his thoughts off. That's really impossible. They can't be the same person. But they really do look alike... "Nevermind. C'mon let's eat"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"So Hakkai still ended up with Black Dragons...What's your plan?" Takemichi sighed exasperatedly in response to Chifuyu's query. He definitely needed a paycheck to cope with this kind of shit, really.

"I don't know...but i noticed something" Chifuyu stopped playing with sand to look at Takemichi, giving the 'what is it' look.

"Hakkai's gonna kill Taiju to protect Yuzuha." Chifuyu's body stiffened at the statement. Pure silence filled the entire place until someone broke it.