Chapter 5

Takemitchy and Takemichi are two distinct souls who share the same body.

Takemitchy is the sunshine everyone wants. He was significant to them. He has a cheerful and enthusiastic personality. His endearing and sweet smile. Eyes brimming with life and joy. Kind and considerate. He is their so-called Hero.

'Hero? fucking lame.'

And that?...That is Takemichi.

Rude and cold. Manipulator and has an intimidating smile. The one who doesn't care even though there's people dying in front of him. The kind of person who would beat up people with no mercy at all.

If he doesn't imitate Shinichiro's personality, they sure won't like him.

If he's still his old self they would stay away from him.

"Who cares tho..." Laying on his bed in a room full of darkness. It's been two weeks since he was discharged, and during that time, Toman members would always hang out with him. Thankfully, everyone said they were busy today, allowing Takemichi to rest and....overthink.

In his peaceful room, a growl from his stomach was suddenly heard but he was too tired to stand up and eat, in fact he was too tired to even do anything...even laying in his bed seems so tiring for him.

Then his phone suddenly rang. Now who the hell interrupted his rest day. He sat up and looked at his phone, sighing heavily.

"Hina.." He said, as he prepared to answer the phone with enthusiasm.

"Good morning Hina-chan! What's up?"

[Takemichi-kun! I was wondering if you want to go bowling...] Hina exclaimed, her voice brimming with delight. Takemichi can't say no now, can he?

"Uhh...yeah. I have no plans for today so...let's go!" Takemichi smiled as a part of the act as if Hina can see him through the phone.

[Really?! Then let's meet there! Bye for now Takemichi-kun!] The call then came to an end. Takemichi rises to take a bath; even if he wants to spend the entire day in the bathroom, he can't abandon his friend like that.

He had a hard time deciding what to wear, but in the end, he settled on a plain white button-up and a pale blue sweater. Tortilla colored pants with a wide leg and a high waist.

After that, he walked to the bowling alley (idk what it's called, sorry) and saw Hina already waiting for him.

When Hina spotted him, he ran towards her, smiling and waving her hands.

"Let's go inside now, Takemichi-kun!" Takemichi nodded as a response and then they walked inside.

Takemichi is an excellent bowler. That is something he is well aware of. He even has gloves and all!

He folded his sleeves high and put on his bowling gloves.He positioned himself and then threw the bowling ball and then. "Strike!"

Hina said with an adoring look. Takemichi smiled then Hina was next to play.

After some time has passed, Takemichi will be on his fourth strike. He then repositioned himself and struck once again; he then looked over and saw who was next to him and noticed that they had also struck.

"Oh??We both got strikes?! We're totally in sync!" What a tall man, Takemichi thought

"Not bad" says the girl sitting with a flip phone in her hand.

"Huh? I thought I'd seen you somewhere before." Takemichi is stumped for a response. 'Do I know this person? ' he pondered.

"You're Hanagaki Takemitchy!" said by the tall man with a scar on his mouth.