Chapter 6

(This is the way Takemichi look btw. I tried okay😔?! If this doesn't suits ur imagination then stick up to ur imagination, that's alright!)
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Hangaki leave this to us…get outta here! Take care of Hina-chan!” Takemichi can’t just leave like that! But for the sake of Hina he will. However, Takemichi's fate will not allow him to depart so easily. Takemichi is supposed to suffer, according to fate.

Takemichi was ready to lead Hina out there when a tall monster-like figure slammed into him, sending Takemichi flying.

“Your shit…just got wrecked!” a weird looking face flashed.

‘Fix ur face, bastard’ Takemichi pondered, one knee on the ground, looking at Taiju while wiping the blood on his nose.

“That’s just not fair! You guys look like you’re having so much fun!” As Taiju marched past them, everyone from Black Dragon bowed.

“Let me join in!” Taiju stated, looking straight into Takemichi's soul.

“Hakkai! this your bitch right here???” Taiju laughs his ass off, can't comprehend Hakkai pulling such a pretty bitch. “Ain’t no way you pulled this guy!”  

“He’s one of Hakkai’s little friend from Toman” Koko stated.

Taiju has taken Takemichi's collar in his hands and their faces? Yes, close to each other like they’re about to kiss or somethin.

“What? Wanna make out now?” Takemichi whispered in a seductive tone, enough for Taiju to hear it.

Taiju’s gay panicki- disgusted by that so he throw Takemichi on the ground, with a blush on his face of course! He’s disgusted dzuh!

“So he brought a Toman bastard right into our family’s home? Even though he doesn’t join us no matter how many times I tell him?!”  Taiju put his hand on his face for whatever reasons he had then sighed. “Beat him to death.”

Hakkai’s eyes widened “Taiju he didn’t know that this was Black Dragon’s territory. He really didn’t…so please..” Hakkai was obviously scared which made Takemichi surprised. This guy was a hella badass just a minute ago.

“I don’t give a shit! Didn’t you hear my orders?” As Taiju approaches Hakkai, Hakkai appears more terrified than ever. “You’re my little brother that comes before Toman. That means you must obey me, you’re older brother. Family bonds are more important than friends, aren’t they?”
Stuffs my parents told me lmfao.

“Taiju! Don’t corner Hakkai like that!” Taiju gave Yuzuha the side eye and then smacked her. Literary wtf is wrong w/ u.

“Yuzuha, because you didn’t discipline him properly…this happens. I’m gonna teach you a lesson later.”

That made Takemichi mad as hell. Being abusive to their own sibling wasn’t on his ideals. “Even if you are brother and sister, Yuzuha’s a girl…so you beat up women too?!” serious face plastered on.

“Keep your nose out of Shiba Family’s business, you little bitch.” coming towards Takemichi again. “Watch this Hakkai, your big bro’s gonna fix your problems for you, that's what families are about!” Taiju gave that weird look at Takemichi again. Istg Wakui did him dirty in this panel.

Taiju put his fist up, ready to punch Takemichi who’s only looking at him with a dead-serious face when suddenly Hakkai spoke. “Stop! Please!”

Taiju looked at his little brother then smiled. “Hakaaai, when you ask someone a favor, you gotta give something in exchange! Offer me something of equal worth.”