Chapter 21

I'm so sorry for ghosting y'all like that:>>

No one wants to continue this story so I will.

.

.

.

.

.

"Does Manjiro know that you're in Tenjiku now?" Takemichi asked, puffing out a smoke on his cigarette.

"No." The man answered shortly.

"You don't have to do this" Takemichi stated without looking at the man he's talking to. "You should've stayed with Manjiro."

"Don't tell me what to do, Hanagaki. You're the person Shin-kun wants me to follow." The long haired male said in a rather calm voice. "And I'll do everything he sets his mind to even if it means serving you."

"Is that so?" Takemichi said as he finally looked at Haruchiyo with a neutral expression. "Then, would you kill for me, Haruchiyo?"

"I'll bathe in the blood of the cold lifeless bodies for you, Hanagaki."

......

22nd February, 9:55pm, Yokohama Bay 7th Wharf.

On a moonlit night, in Yokohama Bay 7th Wharf, two of the most powerful and influential gangs face each other. The other was filled with worriedness and determination to bring their friends back and the other was just eyes that's burning with hatred and sarcasm, ready to set everything on fire if they had to.

"There are 400 members of Tenjiku! How'll you handle this disadvantage, Manjiro?" The air crackled with tension, Izana's eyes locked into Mikey's pitiful ones.

"We just want our friends to come back, we're not here to fight." Mikey said out loud, only looking at a certain someone in the crowd.

"Oh but you will. Whether you want it or not, it's not up to you." Izana smiled. He knows exactly what to do next. He knows why they came here, why not give them the person they want. "Do entertain us...Takemichi."

Their eyes widened as Takemichi walked forward, looking at them like he doesn't know who they are.

Hakkai quickly went towards Takemichi to beat some sense to the boy.

He didn't even get the chance to say anything before his head hit the ground. Hard. "Who do you think you are?" Takemichi says nonchalantly.

"HAH!!!" Izana laughed with satisfaction and sarcasm. "EVERYONE!!" Izana shouted, making Tenjiku stand still. "Let them suffer...until the very bitter end."

At that, the battle began. Everyone was fighting except for a certain three people from Tenjiku who's just watching as Toman tries to get to Takemichi. Izana finds it fascinating but it's the opposite for Kisaki, he feels so irritated at the feeling of him having competitions, yes with an S. ...

"Takemichi!!" Chifuyu shouted, trying to capture his friend's attention but failed miserably when he suddenly got punched in the face by a nobody.

"What the fuck are you doing, Chifuyu?!" Baji asked with frustration while punching another nobody on the ground. "If you want to go to him, first-get your head on the fucking game!"

"Baji's right, Chifuyu." Kazutora intervenes "We all want to beat some sense into Takemichi's head but we all gotta beat everyone first."

"Y'all needs to be humble." Out of nowhere, Shion, Mucho, and Sanzu came out.

"Haruchiyo..." Baji mumbled.

...

"Get up, Hakkai!!!" Souya said, trying to help Hakkai to stand up. "It's bad that Smiley and Mitsuya aren't here so please get up!!"

Hakkai stood up, recalling his embarrassing moment earlier. "That fucker. How could he even let his members do that to Taka-chan and Smiley-kun."

"Before that, can you help me fight" Souya said before punching a nobody "Please"

Hakkai nodded, then he started dragging Tenjiku members to the ground.The two started fighting like a duo when someone suddenly interrupted them. "Damn, how are you still standing up" A lanky tall man appeared, giving a small grin. Together with his brother who looks like he doesn't want to be here.

"Haitani Brothers." Hakkai and Souya angrily stated.

...

Inui was fighting effortlessly until he came in front of a long-time friend, Koko.

"Cut this shit out, Inui! I talked to Hanagaki and he's okay with you joining Tenjiku." Koko stated, trying to convince the boy but sadly, Inui didn't like the idea. He knows exactly what type of gang Tenjiku would be in the future. He knows how Izana runs his shit, with Takemichi and Kisaki by his side? They would be unstoppable. He doesn't like that idea even a bit.

"That's so fucked up, Koko. Can't you see what's happening here? Tenjiku will take the bad route just to be on top and I know Takemichi doesn't want that! He's just...he's just being manipulated!"

Koko doesn't wanna hear any shits Inui is putting in his head. If he doesn't want to join them then there's no other choice but to fight him

....

"THESE FUCKERS WON'T STOP" Draken shouted while he and Mikey fights the what it seems like infinite of Tenjiku's members. "Go to him now, Mikey! Let me handle all these shits!"

Mikey turned around to look if Draken was being serious cause this is kinda a lot. "You sure, Kenchin?"

"Yeah" He said while kicking the shit out of some Tenjiku members. He then looked at Mikey and smiled, "Take care of him, Manjiro."

With that, Mikey plastered a smile on his face before running to get to Takemichi.

As soon as Mikey was gone, Draken was abruptly kicked by someone which sent him flying and there's only one person he thinks that can do that. "Hanma."

...

"Looks like they really want you, Takemichi." Izana said with an amused smile but that smile quickly faded the moment he heard Mikey calling Takemichi's name.

"What's up with you and that shit?" His gaze went to Takemichi, hoping for an answer but was very disappointed when he saw that Takemichi wasn't even paying attention to him, he was just looking at Mikey.

His hatred grew more. He can't let that fucker ruin everything. He can't let Mikey steal what's his ever again.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm so sorry for the short chapter!!!