Chapter 7

"I had no idea Hakkai was the little bro of the Black Dragons Leader" a guy said with a smile on his face.

"You knew, right, Mitsuya?" Now stated by a tall scary-looking guy but Mitsuya just looked at the floor, still not talking.

It's been two days since Toman got the news that Takemichi has been attacked by the new generation of Black Dragon and they're clearly furious about it.

"We got all the admins here?" Draken questioned.

"Enter" Mikey says and so they did. Takemichi entered with Hakkai behind him.

"Okay, everyone's here...as all know, four days ago...Takemitchy was beaten by the head of Black Dragons, which means this is a declaration of war" Draken's voice was so calm yet so scary.

"Mitchy is recovering, how dare they." Baji said in a serious tone, his fist eager to punch someone at any moment.

"Where the hell did that come from?" Kazutora looked at Baji with a horrified face.

"What?! Mitchy is a cute nickname!" Baji stood up from the spot heading to where Kazutora seated and whined loudly.

"That's shitty" He shrugged his shoulders and pretended to be nonchalant.

Baji clicked his tongue and decided to go harsh on Kazutora. "Well atleast i'm not the one who stabbed him that almost led him to death." Everyone, especially Kazutora, dramatically gasped then looked at Baji as if he had just shit his pants.

"You didn't just say that!" Kazutora stated, dramatically looking at Baji as if he'd just spoken the meanest shit he'd ever said. Oh well he really did though.

"I.JUST.DID." Baji claims then proceeded on sticking his tongue out.

"Shit ain't trippin..." Mikey said as he watched the scene like it was some kind of movie.

"Payag ka ginaganon ka lang" (It's a Filipino way to annoy and enlarge the fight. Idk how to translate it, i'm sorry!) Smiley says trying to enlarge the fight coz he's invested.

Draken, who's now done of their shits, speaks "We're here to talk about Black Dragons not about your nonsense shit, It's just a nickname for fuck's sake" They all fell silent and resumed their serious demeanor. "That's a bit more like it....So, What are your thoughts about it?"

"Cheeky motherfuckers. I say we beat them up" Smiley stated, vein popping out on his forehead but still smiling. Earning a nod by everyone.

"We already crushed the Black Dragons once. It'll be easy, right?" Confidently stated by Mucho.

"We beat the ninth generation before. The tenth generation's totally different."

"You're missing the point! It wasn't Takemitchy's fault that he didn't know where the Black Dragons' turf was...You know it's dangerous, so why the hell did you take him there, Hakkai?" Still stated by Smiley.

"Hey Hakkai" Mucho then approached Hakkai and stared him down. "Are you...acting as a spy for Black Dragons? You son of a bitch."

"Wait a minute." Takemichi decided to speak up before it gets violent. "Hakkai didn't know Taiju was there. It isn't his fault to-" He was suddenly cut off by Hakkai.

"It's okay, Takemichi...Hate me, beat me, do whatever you want. As his little brother, I'm prepared for the consequences. So leader!" His gaze went to Mikey "I, Hakkai Shiba, Tokyo Manji Gang's Second Division Vice Captain....request permission to leave Toman!"

"Stop right there!!!" Takemichi yells, drawing everyone's attention to him. "I object!"

"Takemitchy..."

"Mikey-kun! Take a moment to calm down and consider!" Takemichi kneels down in front of Mikey who has a blush on his cheeks.

"T-takemitchy...t-there's people here" Mikey stated, making Takemichi's head tilt "and i...i- i'm a vir-"

"Huh? I'm planning to give you this Dorayaki..." Takemichi said while holding a Dorayaki in his hands.

Baji and Kazutora were holding their laughter like their lives depended on it.

Mikey, who's embarrassed, slaps the Dorayaki out of Takemichi's hands "Don't want it." Mikey said in a childish tone.

Takemichi's first plan didn't work out but then Takemichi remembered what Chifuyu said.

'Don't worry, Takemitchy! Just incase! On the off chance! If that fails, there's Plan B! If something comes up, read my notes!'

'Yes...that's it..the Plan B!' Takemichi takes out the notes Chifuyu gave him, but is flabbergasted when he sees what is written on them.

The Plan B was...COURAGE.

Takemichi looked at Chifuyu with a 'help me' look but Chifuyu just gave him a freaking thumbs up.

'completely forgot...that he's an idiot' Takemichi said to himself while letting out a defeated sigh.

"What's your decision, Mikey?" Draken stated, making everyone's gaze turn into Mikey.

"I'll leave it up to Mitsuya. Since he's the Second Division Captain" Mitsuya then walks right into the middle of everyone to go to Hakkai, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Sorry Taka-chan...i've already made up my mind" Hakkai said, doesn't even want to have eye contact with Mitsuya.

"Don't look so sad, Hakkai. I understand." That made Hakkai look at Mitsuya. "Taka-chan.."

Hakkai respectfully bowed at the leaving Mitsuya "IT WAS PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU!!!"

Takemichi was perplexed as he stared at Mitsuya. Trying to figure out how to fix things out.

'You can't change a thing.'

Takemichi was now looking blankly at the floor due to the voices again when Mitsuya abruptly came to a halt.

"What are you saying? I didn't say you could leave" Thanks to Mitsuya, the voices on Takemichi's head vanished.

"Huh?" Takemichi questioned.

"Let me talk to Taiju." Mitsuya stated, looking at them with a genuine smile on his face.

"What?!" "Taka-chan.." are the words that came out of Takemichi and Hakkai's mouth.

"I'm coming with you, Mitsuya-kun" Takemichi stated, earning a no from everyone.

"What do y'all mean no?" He was now looking at the floor, hard for everyone to see what expression is plastered on his face.

"It's too dangerous! Having that bruise on your face isn't enough for you?!" Mitsuya said with a concerned tone.

"Stop treating me like a fucking baby. If i say I'm going with you then everything's clear, I'm going with you." Takemichi's calm yet scary voice gives shivers down through their spine.

"O-okay...understood..." No one knew Takemichi could be this scary when he's serious. Just proving the fact that they don't really know him.

...

And because Takemichi is stubborn but still he's Chifuyu's so-called partner, he won't leave him alone.

"Why are you even here." Takemichi said with a 'done' face.

"Because i can!"

...

"It's nice to meet you..Taiju-kun." They're at Black Dragon's place with a big and i think smelly foot flashing to their faces. Whose feet is it? Ofcourse it's Taiju's.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's Note:
I completely forgot that Kisaki and Hanma are still in Toman on this arc😭 and I'm really sorry about the short chap again! I'm just really busy with my acads!

I just read chap 250 and now I can't sleep because of overthinking about what really happened to the day Sanzu got his scar.