Chapter 10

Hey everyone!!!
I really want to meet you all so here's my insta Mavy_238

Please let's be friends!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
"This is it..." Standing in front of Shibuya Udagawa Christian Church on Christmas day, as The Hanmas prepare themselves to put an end to the Shiba's sibling rivalry.

"Can you stick to the plan, Hanagaki-kun?" Kisaki inquired, his eyes filled with "worry" as he looked at Takemichi.

"Yeah, I'll go reason with Hakkai who should already be in the church while you guys ambush Taiju" Takemichi assures while side-eyeing them.

Chifuyu approaches him and places his hands on Takemichi's waist. "Takemitchy, I know beating Taiju's important...but if you can just persuade Hakkai, then that'll do the work! I'm counting on you."

"I got this" He's really good at manipulating- i mean persuading people so he really got this!

Takemichi enters the church and finds Hakkai already standing at the altar.

"Hakkai!" Takemichi yelled, startling Hakkai.

"Takemitchy?! What're you doing here?!" With a puzzled gaze, Hakkai stated.

"Figures you'd be here, Hakkai." Takemichi stated with determination visible in his voice.

"What's going on?" They are enraged as they face each other.

"I came to stop whatever stupid things you're about to do" That angers something in Hakkai. Why does he even care? Why is he doing this to him? They literally just met.

"Takemitchy, I didn't have that talk because I wanted you to stop me. It was so I could strengthen my resolve! If you get in my way, I'll kill you too" Hakkai's dark aura spreads pervades the whole church.

Takemichi, on the other hand, was unfazed. Behind those scary doings, he sees Hakkai's nervousness in his eyes. "No, you won't" Takemichi approaches Hakkai slowly, caressing him and looking into his eyes once he's in front of him. "You won't hurt me coz you're too scared to do it"

"...What?" Hakkai shivered, his knees were shaking and his mind was in chaos.

"Oh c'mon Hakkai...I know you heard me" Takemichi placed his hand on Hakkai's shoulder and moved his way to Hakkai's back. He leaned closer to Hakkai's ears and said. "You're choosing to murder your own brother not to protect Yuzuha but because you're a scaredy-cat"

Hakkai's not looking at Takemichi, but he can tell he's getting Takemichi's sneaky smirk. He trembled even more at the thought. "STOP!!!" Hakkai feels like someone's stabbing him repeatedly. Takemichi is like a snake, encircling Hakkai with his arm and manipulating him as if he were his prey.

The more Takemichi talks about how scaredy-cat Hakkai is, the quicker his heart beats and the stronger his desire to kill someone becomes.

Takemichi's quite having fun then someone have to interrupt it. Taiju went inside, eyes wide open when he saw those two.

This means his teammates failed.

Takemichi stands up after letting his arms linger on Hakkai. His gaze was drawn to Hakkai.

Hakkai is still scared.

Takemichi rolled his eyes and said, 'pussy'. Of Course he didn't say that outloud.

"Step back Hakkai. Let me show you how to protect someone without killing anyone" To protect Hakkai, Takemichi moved in front of him. Taiju's grin grew even wider.

"Fucking bastard, this is the second time you've stuck your nose in the Shiba family" Taiju stated while Takemichi keeps on getting closer to him. Now this is the type of man (he wanna marry)