1 ¬ beginning

a/n : a little back story for some y'all will be confused i'm sure 😔.

<> Jake Sim also known as Sim Jaeyun was born with a stable life in Australia but moved to Korea when he was 15.

he was not rich nor poor, he was in between and he was really thankful for what he have.

he grew up loving and soft person, he got it from his mom and dad as they were gentle and loving towards him.

he is an only child and is currently 19 years old, since he was a kid he had a dream of him on stage singing with many people around him.

he liked the idea of it and since then his passion was singing which his family supports.

¬¬¬¬¬¬

<> Lee Ethan also known as Lee Heeseung was born also stable in Korea with a loving family.

Heeseung was an introvert person and just loves to daydream that made him kinda weird in some ways.

he was famous in his school for being tall and handsome, he was cold to everybody except for his small circle of friends.

he has a great voice and a great pitch that made him also special in some ways.

since he was a kid he would sing in front of a mirror and danced like he was in his concert.

but he never thought of joining the music industry as it was kinda hastle for handling crowds and discriminations that he wouldn't want.

¬¬¬¬¬¬

<> Park Sunghoon was born also stable in Korea with only his Mom with him.

since he was a kid he would be envy the other kids with their complete family, that made him thought if he could experience that.

he was happy with his mom and is greatful for his mom's sacrifices, but as a child he can't ignore the fact he needs a father too.

as he grew up he was a cold person and loves around ice so he started a career of ice skating at the age of 11.

but somewhere in his heart loves to be on stage singing and jumping around.

his mom supported him on whatever his decisions in life, he couldn't be more thankful to be having a supportive mom.

he left ice skating and joined the industry for a year now.

he was a successful singer and dancer.

¬¬¬¬¬¬

Jake decided to join the Showbiz industry as it was his passion.

he was trained for almost a year now and he was excited to debut.

he entered the Beau Building.

a company that handles Idols, it was another day for jake to practice inside the dance practice room till he'll be exhausted.

he just couldn't wait to get things over with, he knew he needed to fight for his dreams.

as he sighed and twisted the doorknob to ente the practice room, he gasped as their was a person.

he thought he was the only one be practicing but he was wrong.

" oh a-anyeong haseyo" he bowed at the tall person with a confused face.

"damn he's so tall and handsome, he looks new here is he a trainee too?"  jake thought and snapped out right away as the person was still confused.

"are you new here?" he asked the boy tilting his head.

"oh no I'm just passing by, I'm sorry are you a trainee?" he smiled and asked the boy shyly.

" Yes, Yes I'm a trainee sir" he shyly scratches his head at the awkward atmosphere.

"please don't call me sir, we're just at the same age" he chuckled that made the othee face palmed at the embarrassment.

"o-oh I'm so sorry, sir–no i mean" he laughed awkwardly.

"sunghoon. call me sunghoon" the latter reached for a handshake.

jake looked at him with puppy eyes and looked at the his hand waiting for his to shake it.

he immediately grabbed it as it was hanging for too long now.

he shook it gently.  "Jake. I'm jake"

"are you a foreigner?" he asked but he wasn't surprised because jake was so handsome to be a foreigner not just his name.

"o-oh no i am korean but i grew up abroad actually so i have an English name" he giggled shyly.

" oh okay, I'll get going then as you are also busy, nice to meet you jake" he smiled one last time and went out the door.

jake sighed heavily at their awkward conversation but somehow it felt like they met already.

he shrugged his thoughts and just practiced.

"jake hmm he's cute"  sunghoon smiled as he thought at the latter's smile.

"sunghoon!?" he gasped at the sudden voice that can be heard from south to north.

"o my goodness!" he said as he was startled.

"I've been calling you for 1 minute now are you drunk or just deaf?" Jay said.

Jay is Sunghoon's bestfriend and manager.

"what's your problem arghh jay my ear drums" sunghoon groaned as he rubbed his ear.

"i am talking for an 1 hour about your schedules and comebacks, did i wasted my fucking voice just now?" he crossed his arms glaring at the boy who's looking at the window.

" I'm sorry i was busy can't you see?" the latter talked back.

"excuse me you were spacing out and you didn't even noticed that your saliva is drolling ew" jay said disgustingly.

"jay can you shut the fuck up please" sunghoon said as he rubbed his forehead.

"no i won't fucking shut up, dumbass you–" he got cutted off by sunghoon shushing him.

" jake, do you know that trainee?" he asked directly.

"bitch did you dreamt of him in the middle of the day? are you obsessed you just met seconds ag–"

"you know what never mind just shut up, I'll ask for my scheds later I'll just sleep good night mother fucker" he turned his side to not see jay's annoyed face as he putted his airpods on.

"will meet again" he thought and grinned.

a/n : i felt like I'm about to pass out 🤡
Quick question about the story ☺️🔫

a/n : i felt like I'm about to pass out 🤡Quick question about the story ☺️🔫

lmao hope y'all just enjoy wtf this is 😘😘