5 ¬ Awkward - pt. 1 of flashback

"ARGHHH!!" jake yelled on top of his lungs while his face was buried on his pillow, kicking his feet aggressively.

"damn it jake why do you have a dramatic life!??" he yelled once again.

the teen was loosing his mind in the middle of the night remembering what happened.

:flashback: (dramatic song starts playing)

jake laughed awkwardly after sunghoon said the unexpected thing that left the people in the office shocked.

jake could feel sunoo's shocked stare at him, as he looked down and cursed mentally.

"eherm.. ookay since um that's actually a good thing sunghoon-shi" bang pd-nim stuttered.

what's more shocking was sunghoon was all smiley while the staffs was just totally shocked.

sunghoon was the type of a cold person who just love ignoring everyone in the building if it isn't about his works. well ofc except for jay.

"um so when is the lesson um perhaps starts?" sunoo finally spoke up and glared at the worried jake.

"next week? how is that sunghoonie?" bang pdnim turned his head at the pale male.

he nodded and stared at jake, all jake could think is if he could just be swallowed by the ground right now.

he awkwardly smiled at sunghoon as he knew he was smiling under his mask.

" so that's settled then, i hope you all will do a great job, HWAITING!" bang pdnim stood up and motivated the teens.

"oh thank you thank you sir" they bowed in sync.

as bang pd finally was out, jake tried his best to avoid sunghoon so he immediately dragged sunoo out.

"come on come on let's go please please" he whispered to sunoo.

"you have so many explanations to do for me" sunoo said stopping the teen from dragging him.

"yeah yeah i will explain everything just please get me outa here" he pleaded.

"fine" sunoo gave in.

jake sighed but before he could take another step, someone grabbed his wrist softly.

jake knew he was facing drama.

"fuck"

"jakeu, hi do you remember me?" sunghoon asked the latter who is slowly turning his back to face him.

"y-yes of course sunbaenim, i am so sorry i didn't knew you were a sunbae" jake apologized and bowed several times

"oh no stop bowing we're just in the same age, and please don't call me sunbae, call me sunghoon or hoon for short" he smiled

jake awkwardly smiled and nodded to every word sunghoon said.

"do you have plans later?" he asked the pale aussie.

jake was caught off guard there, as for sunoo was grinning.

"u-um idk maybe i-i'll no we will practice, y'know keeping up the good job" jake replied trying hard to not make it awkward by showing hand gestures.

"oh you must be a good listener jakeu" he slightly teased

"y-yeah maybe i am" he giggled awkwardly

jake mentally prayed for a savior to stop their awkward situation, and luckily the savior came as soon as he prayed for it.

"can i-" sunghoon got cut off when jake's phone rung

"oh um i gotta take this, nice to meet you sunbae-i mean sunghoon, bye" he bowed leaving the latter with a disappointed smile as he waved his hands in tiny.