7 ¬ Driving me Crazy - pt. 3 of flashback

"heeseung-ahh!"
"arghh omma i told you i don't wanna goooo" heeseung whined.

his mom asked him to go shop for groceries and as always he don't want to be exposed.
it was his least favorite thing to do. socializing.

he heard steps as his mom open his door with a i-am-so-done-with-you face.

"seungii please ~ i can't leave the house"
"why not?" he replied with his face buried in his pillow.

"because their will be visitors coming, you pick then, assist the visitors here and I'll go or you will go and never have to assist the visitors you can do whatever you want after" his mom rubbed his back as he slowly lifted his head and faced her.

"do i have to pick? both of them means socializing" he said and ignored his mom again.

"ya why do you hate socializing so much" his mom groaned as he tries to pull him out of his bed.

"ommaaaaa!!" he yelled as he grabbed tightly at his bed.

"you left me no choice" his mom went near to his computer and she slowly picked it up.

"okay let's go where's the list? o my god i am so excited to socialize wohooo!" he screamed as he stood up lively.

"that's what i thought" she said as she lead the way out of his room.

hee's smile immediately dropped and he followed her.

as he went down he already saw the dining full of flowers and plates.

"it looks like the president is the visitor"  he thought while shooking his head.

"here's the list and money"
"omma why is the preparation too much? is this visitor important?" he asked.

"oh they are important, she was my bestfriend since we were little more like a childhood bestie and i heard she is doing well with her work" she smiled.

"oh okay, give me your car keys" he let out his palm as he is ready to receive the keys.

"use your car! you have a car and you have to use it since you rarely go out and it's rarely driven" she said as she walked out leaving hee with no choice.

"ahh what  a great day to die" he said as he grabbed his keys.

.....

"i think I'm gonna die" jake said as he huffed for air.

they were nonstop dancing as they need to practice more because of their luck of skills.

"ya we should call it a day" sunoo said as he gasped for air.

they were lying on the floor by the way. – "yeah i think we should" jake replied.

as they finally got their air back they stood and packed their things.

"so what's your plan after this?" sunoo asked.
"hmm i'm going to shop for groceries" he replied right away as he put everything in his bag and took some clothes.
sunoo nodded.

"how about you?"
"probably go sleep" he smiled.

"wahh lucky you" jake said.
"i'm going to change be right back" he added as sunoo nodded again with a thumbs up.

jake quickly run to the nearest bathroom carrying his clothes.

he found one and entered.
after minutes he went out wearing some baggy pants and a plain white shirt, revealing his body proportion to be visible it wasn't that tight more like it was big for his body.

he looked in the mirror and fixed his hair and sprayed his favorite perfume and quickly exited.

he was busy fixing and checking if he didn't forgot something, he shrugged and quickly hugged sunoo and saying goodbyes.

he exited the dance room and immediately run for his life.

y'all knew what's the reason for his rush right?

"jakeu!"   "GOD DAMN IT"  he cursed in his thoughts.

"sunghoon heyy" he replied as he faced the latter wearing casual clothes.

"let's go?" he said with a smile.
"w-what? where?" the aussie asked in confusion.

"to shop silly" he said as he squeeze the latter's cheeks.

"oh fuck i forgot shit" he panicked mentally as he just smiled.
"oh yeahh i almost forgot hehe" he giggled awkwardly.

"let's go? we should take my car" sunghoon suggested.
"oh i have a car you should take yours and i should take mi–" he got cutted off as sunghoon interrupted.
"no  we should stay together, don't worry your car will be safe here now let's go" he said and smiled as he grabbed Jake's hand and they sprint to his car.

jake expected for so many bodyguards and a manager but he was wrong, i guess idols can be normal sometimes.

sunghoon opened a door for him which he awkwardly accepted it and entered–"thank you" he thanked and sunghoon smiled.

he watched the latter run to the drivers door and got in preparing to drive.

"you have to put your seat belts on" sunghoon said as he reached for his belt.

jake slightly got shock as he tried his best to not let their skin touch as they were so close to each other.

"there" he said as he looked at it satisfied.
"t-thanks?" he awkwardly stuttered, he swore his blood pressure went up in millions.

"jake what have you put yourself into? this is so cringe and embarrassing, i swear to god you are the dumbest bitch" he thought as he daydream looking out the window.

"so where do you usually shop?" he asked as they started moving.
"oh i usually shop in the mall's grocery store"
"me too! so the mall it is" he said as he stepped on the gas letting them move faster.

as they went faster jake couldn't help but to close his eyes he was so tired from all the practices.

as he was falling asleep sunghoon putted his arms in the latter's chest when he saw a bump, he stepped on the break fast as jake gasped in shockness.

"son of a biscuit!" he blurted out as he got startled, "sunghoon i swear to god i don't wanna die now" he said as he snuggled to the latter without thinking.

sunghoon couldn't hold his laughter after jake said that, he thought he was the angel like guy that wouldn't curse and just so innocent.

"jakeu i'm sorry Hahahahaha" he laughed as he hugged the latter snuggling like a scared puppy.

"ya we almost died why are you laughing??" he questioned as he looked like a puppy now.
"s-sorry it was your fault" he calmed down.

"what?" the aussie became confused as he faced the latter with teary eyes because of laughing.

"never mind let's just go" sunghoon smiled as he proceeded to drive again.
"i swear to mother terissa sunghoon, drive slowly" jake said as he doubled check his seat belt.

sunghoon laughed at his cuteness. he was whipped for sure.

.....

onto the next chapter will be part 4 of this long flashback shit, i know i know it's frustrating but hey look in this sunshine to make it less frustrating ^^