2 ¬ Late

jake pov:
i got home late again i sighed looking at my watch.

1:10 am

mom will kill me if she will know my sleeping time are always late.

a lot of dumb thoughts keep going in and out in my brain as i was on the elevator.

i sighed again getting out in the elevator as i reached my floor.

the hallway is bright but it always give me chills specially coming home at late nights.

i just shrugged my scary thoughts and went inside immediately.

"layla I'm home!" i called.

as soon as i called a big fluffy blonde hair dog came up to me greeting me with licks and hugs.

"how are you? I'm sorry daddy came home late again" i ruffled his soft hair.

i lit all my lights and saw a tidy normal condo, i haven't touch all my kitchen things for a while now because of getting home late and i would just jump straight on bed with an empty stomach because I'm too tired to cook.

"hmm come here girl i've got dinner here for you, you must be starving" i said as layla came running excitingly.

i smiled as i looked at my baby eating her dinner happily.

"now it's time also for me to eat" i roamed my eyes and opened every corner to find it empty.

"i must've forgot to buy groceries arghh i guess it's time for me to go out" i walked lazily at my door grabbing my keys and a jacket.

layla came running at me as she heard my keys, she was looking at me with puppy eyes and i can clearly read it in her eyes that she don't want me to go out again.

i was in awes at her, i ruffled her hair and went for a small baby talk.

"I'll be back okay? i promise dad needs to eat" i smiled as she understood me finally.

i stood up and went out right away, i locked my door securely and looked at my watch again.

2:00 am

"what? i was in there for an hour now?" i sighed and just walked faster at the elevator.

i pressed the lowest button which leads to the first floor, I started daydreaming again dumbly.

as the elevator closed i gasped as a hand came to stop the door from closing.

i swear I can see my soul went out for a moment.

"kamjagiya!" i touched my heart beating rapidly wow if this is a ghost i will literally jump off from the glass.

( the elevator was made of glass but the door part isn't so he didn't notice anyone walking in)

as the door slowly came back opening again it revealed a boy on his hoodie on.

our eyes met and i swear i have seen the most beautiful eyes ever.

his eyes was like sparkling through mine, my staring session snapped when i noticed he was groaning in pain.

he suddenly fall that made me panic.

"shit sir? sir? hey are you okay?" gladly i caught him on time, damn i just want a peaceful night.

i carried him right away back to my apartment.

"you can still walk right?" i question but he just replied with groaning sounds.

i opened my door and layla immediately went up to me wiggling her tale.