6 ¬ Cringe - pt. 2 of flashback

:continously of the flashback:

sunghoon was so excited jake could tell, of how he was speaking and running like a kid.

the only thing jake questioned is why is he so excited of the idea of him having lunch with him?

he don't want to assume so he shrugged all of that thoughts out.

"are you okay with this place?" sunghoon asked the latter as they entered a fancy like restaurant but not too fancy.

"o my god it's really expensive we can just go on other resto we are just grabbing lunch after all" jake said with a worried look as he faced a confused sunghoon.

"no it's my treat don't worry, i was the one asking you to have lunch too" sunghoon smiled with his eyes.

"oh no no, sunghoon it's really expensive i can't really can't accept with you treating me in this kind of place" jake tried his best to convince sunghoon to just leave for another less expensive place"

jake wasn't worried about how the worth but he was worried that sunghoon would surely treat him and it's very very expensive.

and sure enough jake's guess came true.

"jakeu it's okay,umm waiter!" sunghoon ignored the aussie's concerns.

jake swore with his eyes as he was trying not to have a mental breakdown in the middle of the restaurant.

"jakeu what about yours? what do you wanna eat?" sunghoon asked as the waiter turned his head to jake.

"u-um i'll just have what you are having" he replied.

"are you okay?" sunghoon asked the aussie spacing out.

"oh yeah i am sorry" he apologized.

"so what are your plans after you debuted" sunghoon started a topic.

"um i would work harder after all this was my dream" he smiled.

"you know showbiz is hard right?" sunghoon questioned in worry.

jake nodded piercing his lips.

"it's okay, i will be here to cheer you on then" he cheered the now sad latter.

"oh yeah thanks" jake smiled.

sunghoon tried so hard not to make an awkward move.

"um can i have your number?" he asked unexpectedly that made jake widen his eyes.

it took seconds for jake to answer the latter.

"u-um it's probably too early for it" he added.

jake tried so hard to hid his blushing face, it wasn't the first time a boy asked for his number but the thought of a celebrity asking his number? no no that pulled the sassy jake out.

jake thought he needed to not give it easily, he knew that he would get so many scandals before debuting.

"excuse me food is here" the waiter arrived with their meals.

jake couldn't thank the waiter so bad for breaking the awkward situation they have again.

they were quite through their meal.

sunghoon cleared his throat that made jake looked at him in awkwardness.

"um soo what's your plans later?" sunghoon asked.

"um i said i would be practicing with sunoo earlier" jake said stirring his food.

"oh right right" sunghoon giggled.