3 ¬ Unknown

weeks had passed and that incident was still fresh from heeseung's mind.

"snap out of it hee" he slapped himself sitting in his computer chair as he thinks the teen for the 100th time today.

"am i a freak? we just met that day and i've been striked by love at first sight"  "not gonna lie he was everything i liked about a person"   "aish jinja"   he groaned as he looked outside his window.

for a moment he was daydreaming looking at the sky and then he snapped out with excitement.

"aha! i should search for his account" he stood straight and typed his name.

he pressed the enter key and his excitement dropped when he saw no accounts, there was only 1 account with no updates nor profile.

"is he an angel?" he thought as he couldn't believe someone with that looks don't have a social media.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

he looked at his phone beside him and immediately picked it up reading the contact's name.

"hello who's this?"

📞: Ugh Rude, why are we even friends if you didn't saved my number ☺️🔫

"just kidding, what do you want?" he chuckled and came back to being cold right away.

📞: can't you even just say "Hi Ni-ki how are you? " like that?

"just go straight to the point"

📞: jeez grandpa chill you're killing the joy in my poor innocent baby mind

"innocent? yeah your face isn't"

📞: shut up, eherm my point is where tf are you, why did you suddenly disappear?

"idk cause i like it?"

📞: oh c'mon stop being a boring ass teen, let's have fun you know YOLO?

"I'd rather be R.I.P"

📞: is there any joy you can find at every corner of your brain or heart? 😀

"I'm going to hang up ri-ki"

📞: yeah you would–

teet* teet*

he sighed putting down his phone and thought about his  dumb thoughts.

suddenly his phone rang again

he picked it up again and answered.

📞: why did you do that?

"cause i can?"

📞: honestly hee you're so boring

"like i care"

📞: I'm just going straight to the point

"which point? cause you've been pointing out different points that could trigger my whole damn day ri-ki istg"

📞: I'm just at the store, which color should i pick for bisco yellow or blue?

"you're at a fucking store and you've been telling me dumb things instead of asking me that right away!? "

📞: well you know i–

teet* teet*

"this guy just triggered my anger i don't even know why we're friends " he thought and sighed frowning

Ring! Ring! Ring!

he aggressively took the phone  again and didn't bother to look at it as he thought it's his friend again.

"Ri-ki for the 100th time i don't care about colors, i don't even care about my life so please stop teasi–"

📞: umm hello this isn't ri-ki

he widened his eyes as the voice wasn't ni-ki's and it was familiar.

"shit" he thought and looked at his phone slowly to reveal it was unknown.

"I'm so sorry, forget what i said who are you and why do you have my number?"

"please don't be him please don't be him" he thought bitting his lips.

📞: Idk if you remember me but i am jake, and you forgot your clothes.

"well I'd be at mars if  you're looking for me don't " he thought.