8 ¬ Soulmates

jake pov:
right when we entered the mall all of a sudden all eyes where on us.

of course i am not surprised.
i am with a celebrity what else.

"o my god isn't that park sunghoon?"
"who is he with?"
"maybe his new manager"

i stayed silent as people gathered to take pictures of sunghoon.
gosh this whole thing is so wrong.

i got pushed here and there as sunghoon struggled to reach for me.

i sighed as i got out of the crowd and stared, questioning my life decisions.
i sighed again as i realized i'm going to be like that soon.

i eyed sunghoon and his face tells a lot.

"help me" he whispered but i didn't hear it i just read his mouth.

i run for the security and within minutes they all scattered to shoo all the fans.

i looked around confused as people suddenly went for me. "wtf"

"you are cute too"
"are you his new manager?"
"omo they are best friends for sure"
—the fans exchange questions as i just stood there looking like I've been raped.

"i-i" i stuttered not knowing what to say.
damn it i have to deal with this when my time will come arghh.

i'm not even starting yet but this makes me wanna quit, my social anxiety help— i got tense as i overthink when suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

"jake run!"   " what?"  as we sprinted like we drank 10 energy drinks.

heeseung pov:
wtf there's so many people
i tried walking back to the entrance and stopped as i remembered mom's words.

okay hee get it together just avoid it woahh okay.

i fasten my walk as i saw guards and people were strangling each other. "wtf"

i run as i almost tripped when someone grabbed me, now i'm traumatized.

i looked back while running when suddenly i bumped into someone.
his chest is hard as a tree i thought as i groaned touching my butt.

"ow" i heard as also the person groaned.

my world stopped when i saw the boy who made me think i was dead 2 weeks ago.

"jakeu!" a boy came running to help him.
he was tall and pale as he was covering his whole face. is this dude afraid of the sun?

our eyes met as i got up immediately and run, i don't wanna add another cringe scene that i will think and regret at 3 am.

cupid please not now.

back at the others pov:
i groaned and slowly stood up as sunghoon helped me.

my thoughts came piling up as i forgot the pain in my butt.

"was that the hoodie dude?" i murmured.
"huh?" sunghoon said as he gave me a worried expression.

"hm?" i hummed back also surprised that i didn't kept that thought in my head and actually said it.

"did your head got hurt?" sunghoon said as he scanned my head.
"no no i'm fine" i slowly looked away as he cupped my face like a baby.

i blushed slightly that's why i avoided it, i know i know i'm awkward.

"i'm sorry" he said as he bowed his head.
i felt sorry for him too, it wasn't his fault. i sighed.

"hey sunghoonie it wasn't your fault hm? you're so popular i envy you" i said cheering him up as i elbowed him in teased.

he giggled as i smiled at him.
"i'm tired at this, but thank you jake for cheering me up" he said as he smiled.

darn his smile was full of sadness, my heart is aching again. i sighed and hesitantly to hug him.

i couldn't so i just tried to change the topic.
"keep fighting okay? now let's go shop now, fighting our handsome sunghoonie!" i cheered dance in tiny.

he giggled as we walked in in the store.

no-ones pov:
as usual heeseung walked with a blank expression.
he looked like he has no interest in living, and we are right about it.

he tried his best to focus on the stuff he need to buy but his head was full of rainbows and butterflies with jake’s face.

"hey you stop right now jebal"(please in korean) —he slap himself and picked up some onions and putted it in his cart.

"gosh i hope i won't see them again" he thought.

his words was taken aback when someone called his name. "are u fricking kidding me?" he cursed in his thoughts.

"hoodie guy?" jake said as he faced the cold teen.
"you know him?" sunghoon asked as hee turn to look at him.

"yeah, we lived in the same building i think"
"you think? what makes you think you lived in the same building jakey?" sunghoon said and giggled.
"it was a very long long story"
"longer than your height—ah!" sunghoon tease as soon there was a groan added as jake elbowed him.

he rolled his eyes and faced hee once again, this time he was just staring at them bickering with no expressions.

"your clothes um i called you remember?" jake said
"hm, i'm kinda busy so i'll pick it up later" hee said coldly but deep down he was nervous.

"oh—" a long silence took over.

"okay we need to get going pup" sunghoon said as he rap his arms on jakes shoulder.

"bye" jake bid as they bicker again.

not gonna lie heeseung was a bit angry at sunghoon for ruining their interaction.

and so was sunghoon.

.....

"who was that?" sunghoon asked.
they were inside the car going home after a tiring day.

"i told you it's a long story—say it again and  i'll push you out" jake said and added as he knew sunghoon's gonna joke about his height again.

he giggled and added. "push me then, who will drive?" sunghoon looked at him.

"whatever just drive" he crossed his arms and time went by fast and reached his home.

(over time they managed to overcome their awkward situations and sunghoon is very proud of their closeness progression)

"thank you and sorry for today jakey" sunghoon said as he was in front of jakes building ready to bid good bye.

"it was fun today, thank you sunghoon, remember always stay positive and i'll be here for you need a shoulder to cry on" jake said and smiled.

suddenly sunghoon hugged him that made jake surprised.

eventually he hugged back, his warmth was comforting even though they just met, it's like they were hugging for a long time.

minutes passed and sunghoon broke the hug as he patted jake's head.

"go now, bye." "hm, be careful on the way home okay? slow drive only, byee~" they bid.

sunghoon couldn't help but blush, jake was, jake was something else in sunghoon's eyes he thinks he was his soulmate.

..

end of flashback~

to be continued...