4 ¬ Announcement

jake pov:
man i hate saturdays, too much works to do.

sometimes i question myself if i've made the right decision, dang it I'm slowly giving up.

"jake!"

i saw a figure behind the glass calling out my name.

i waved and signaled him to come in as i realised it was my friend and also a trainee.

"Sunoo!" i greeted.

we hugged and man he's the most beautiful and handsome dude i've ever met.

"are you practicing today?" i said as i parted from the hug.

"no, i have good news ickk" he said excitedly jumping around with that huge smile on his eyes and mouth.

"yeah what what?" i said calming him down.

"Bang PD'Nim announced and wanted us trainees to come to his office for important announcements" he said jumping again.

we squealed and jumped around, we have dreamed to debut together.

"okay okay calm down, sunooooooo ickk" we squealed again.

🔊: Trainees please proceed to the office.

we looked at each other with smiles and skipped jump on our way to the office.

....

"jay please stop talking" sunghoon groaned as jay was keep talking on and on.

"ah rude" the other rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

silence occurred and sunghoon drifted again on his thoughts as they were at their van to go to the company for some reasons.

"jay" he called but none did spoke.

"jay" he said once again not facing the elder.

none did spoke again so he decided to face the latter.

"Jay!" he yelled.

jay death glared him and just judged his whole existence.

"are you mute?" he exclaimed.

"well SIR you shut me up, you forgot?" he said with a teasingly voice.

"you know what i don't know why Bang PD'Nim picked you as my manager" he said rolling his eyes.

jay scoffed, "excuse me, he picked me because i am a responsible manager so he picked the irresponsible idol to be my responsibility. you are the irresponsible here"

"just–fuck. what's the reason for us to travel from l.a to sk for PD'Nim announcing something, is it that important?" he asked.

jay sighed and answered, "well stop asking about it cause we are here" he said pointing out the big building out the car window.

sunghoon sighed and cursed on his thoughts.

they parked and sunghoon got out first looking annoyed.

"shape up mf i swear to god, I'll be in big trouble if your fans noticed you're gloomy because of me" jay whispered.

"then deal with it" sunghoon said with a fake smile as he fastened walking.

jay again sighed and stopped in his tracks.

"god help me" he murmured and proceeded walking again catching up the younger.

....

trainees was gathered to the big office with the CEO and a manager.

they were all excited and just couldn't wait what's the announcement would be.

actually the trainees were only sunoo and jake, they were shook because they announced through the big speakers but they were the only one's there.

they bowed as the CEO and a Manager followed behind them smiling.

they seated as the ceo seated at the middle chair.

"you're probably wondering why you both are here right?"  the ceo said with a calm expression.

they nodded and was shaking, they thought they were in trouble.

"well let me introduce first, Jake this is Chen your manager"

their jaws dropped as they couldn't believe they were their manager's which means they will debut soon!

"u-um i'm jake? annyeong haseyo" he bowed shaking his hand while smiling confused.

"and sunoo this is dongpyo your manager"

sunoo's smile grew and excitedly shook his hand.

"hi i' m sunoo, nice to meet you" he said smiling.

"you both, i saw the potential in you and i expect you two to work hard"

they nodded excitedly.

"I'll announce for your solo debut, actually i called someone to come a sunbaenim to be exact"

they silently squealed because they would meet a sunbae face to face.

"don't worry he is a great singer and person, actually he's one of the work harding–"

he got interrupted as the door opened revealing a tall and pale handsome guy wearing a mask with a wide hoodie and jogger.

Jake and Him got into a staring contest as he thought the toddler was familiar with only the mole on his nose peeking from the mask.

underneath the mask was a smirking sunghoon as he saw once again the guy he's been thinking for days.

"ahh Sunghoona"

the ceo stood up as he hugged the toddler and he hugged back.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, my flight got delayed"

jake was still staring at him frozen.

sunoo noticed and elbowed him to wake up.

"jake and sunoo this is Sunghoon the one I'm talking about"

Jake's mouth went slightly open with the shookness he didn't recognized a fucking celeb talking with him weeks before.

eventually they both bowed and proceeded the meeting.

"btw sunghoon where's your mana–"

"I'm sorry I'm late, the elevator got stucked luckily the workers was fast to get me off"

Jay spoke as he glared at the younger who's trying not to laugh.

"anyways jay sit down."

"as i was saying sunghoon this two is talented and is ready to debut, i want you to train them with vocals"

"oh i forgot sunghoon this is sunoo"

he shook hands and smiled.

"and this is ja–"

"jake i know, we met before" sunghoon said as he shook the latter's frozen hand in the air.

sunoo looked at jake with wide eyes.

"shit"