12 ¬ Feelings

heeseung pov.
as time goes by, the anxious jake was suddenly quiet. i checked to my side to see jake staring blankly straight while grabbing the seat belt, playing with it. he was wearing a cap so his face wasn't visible enough for me to see.

i slowly lift my back from my seat to have a quick glance at him, as i move my eyes on the road to the boy next to me.

the boy was fighting his sleepiness. i did said a while ago that it's supposed to be only a 30 minute drive, unfortunately traffic sucks and we are stuck in it right now.

the traffic was horrible but having him by my side kinda kept my anger on track. i hate traffic because of rude people and all the interactions that suddenly occur, i hate that really.

i sighed looking at the traffic light, "looks like this will be a long day..." i sighed again resting my back at the seat.

i turn to look again at my side and he was still fighting it.

i tapped gently his shoulder.

"jake?"

i called in a tiny voice to not startle him.

"hmm?"

he hummed as a response

"rest your back and lay your head at this cushion"

i said as i gaved him the cushion i bring everyday.

he was like a drunk guy

"hmm" he hummed looking at me with his sleepy eyes.

i removed my seat belt and came forward to the passenger seat to pull his chair a little down to let him lay down comfortably.

"excuse me"

i excused and he nodded

the seat was pulled down and i let him lay down holding the cushion tightly like it was a teddy bear.

he took a long breath out and he dozed off.

i too was exhausted already and rested my figure against my seat, staring blankly at the big window of my cars front seat, looking at the cars beeping and moving forward slowly.

why do people likes arguing in traffic? someone told me that we would know what kind of a person a person through their behavior in traffics. actually i never ever understood that as a kid but now, i think i know now.

i checked my side to find a little person snoring cutely, with his bow heart shaped lips curled up, pouting. his soft lashes and pointy nose and cheeks getting hit by the sun that was peeking. his soft hair that covered his eyes, that bothered me.

i slowly sweep his hair behind his ear.

"pretty"

i mumbled

"snap out of it hee please"

i slowly pick my hands out of his face, still his beauty is distracting.

"hooo, it's hot in here, should i play a music? hmm"

i pressed my cars sound box and in no time it blasted rock music

"no no no no wtf"

i was startled and dumbfounded at the same time because now jake woke up

i act normal as possible as he slowly got up rubbing his eyes

"are we there yet?"

he asked yawning

"u-um we are stuck in traffic so no not yet"

he looked at me with those cute sleepy eyes before humming a "okay" then he went back sleeping.

that stare was making me feel weak inside i mean not that i admit but he looks like royalty

herm

a princess perhaps

suddenly his phone buzzed

my face weaken

"shit its a caller"

i slowly grabbed it and looked at it for a long time hoping it will turn off

hoon sunbaenim

no                 yes

it did stopped

the callers name bothered me, i think i've heard that name before but without the sunbaenim.

hmm..

ring... ring... ring...

ok i need to take this maybe its important

i looked to my side and then to my back to find layla sleeping like his owner

i smiled and then answered.

to be continued
.......

a/n:
it's been a long time guys ahhhhhhhhhhh
tomorrow will be our final exams, finally 😵. which means school will be done soon and then i can continue my stories 😻😻 thank you guys for the wait, i love you all and stay safe and hydrated!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️