9 ¬ Great Days

Sun rises, it was a new beginning again, with the sunshine peeking through the windows of the shirtless sleeping sunghoon.

the pale male was once again woke up with a loud ring from his phone.

it wasn't new to him.

he reached for the phone lazily on his bed side table and picked up the ringing phone.

"hello?" he said with his sleepy raspy voice.

"i'm outside freezing while knocking at your door for one fucking hour i thought you're dead" jay yelled that made sunghoon detached his phone from his ears.

"oh really? have fun in the cold then you're not welcome here bye" he hunged up and proceeded to sleep again.

sunghoon knew jay will find stupid ways to get in so he let him be and hunged up without specific reasons.

he almost drifted to sleep again when suddenly the door flung open.

"GaAaAh!" he screamed like a girl.
"you have to be so stubborn" jay said while walking towards him.

"you just broke my fucking door" sunghoon said annoyingly.

"you left me no choice" jay yelled back.

"gosh you're so dumb and old jay i literally gaved you a spare key" he fought back.

this time jay didn't say anything, he just remembered that he had a spare.

sunghoon flopped back to his bed and ignored them as the staffs was trying to fix the door with glue.

jay cleared his throat to minimize the awkward silence. "anyways you have a sched today"

"cancel it, i'm tired." he simply said.
"okay then i'll cancel the sched for teaching jAkE and Sunoo" jay specifically said the teens name in teas.

"3,2,1" jay murmured.

"GOOD MORNING! what a great day to work!" sunghoon stood and run like a bullet to the bathroom.

jay shook his head and giggled. "works every time"

....

jake pov:
i woke up lazily. as always.

i looked around and saw layla was staring at me while wiggling her tale.

"layla come here girl" i called the said cute dog.

she jumped at my bed and i received the best morning hugs and kisses.

at this point i don't need someone to do so.

"you wanna walk after we eat?" i asked as she stared at me for seconds and licked me.

"i guess that's a yes!" i hugged her and stood up to eat.

living here at south korea alone is very good and bad at the same time.

i am glad to have Layla around.

somehow i missed the smell of our home at Australia, the morning smell of mom's food and the morning hugs and kisses from her.

i was a mommies boy and forever will be.

she never did me wrong, she gaved me the love and care that i needed. that was enough for me.

"i bet my grandchildren will be lucky to have you as their dad"

"ahhh mom why are you already talking about grandchildren's i'm only 14" i whined.

"i just feed a baby why are you suddenly mentioning it" i added.

"hahahaha ok ok i'll stop" she hugged me.
"but they will be proud of their dad someday" she added again.

"omma!"

that echoed in my mind whenever i see a family being happy.

i sighed and took the last bite and proceeded to wash the dishes.

after that i showered and went for a large Hoodie with a large pants that could fit my waist but too big for my legs.

i went to put on the leash on layla as she excitedly wiggled her tale.

"are you ready?" i asked her like a baby.

she barked and i smiled at how excited she is.

i grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and proceeded to lock the door securely.

she run excitedly that i almost tripped.

"slow down please" i said softly and she did.

we entered the elevator and pushed the bottom floor which is the exit and entrance.

i reached for my phone in my pocket as it vibrated.

"sunno-yah?" i answered the phone.
📞: you forgot didn't you?
"forgot what?"
📞: you really did
"wait do we have a meeting? or did pdnim called you for something?" i panicked.

the door opened again when a person's hand stopped it that made my soul once again flew.

"kamjagiya!" i loudly said.
📞: why why why? what happened?

a person came in and i relaxed again when i realized it was heeseung, the hoodie guy.

"wait.. this looks familiar" I thought.

"i'm sorry for the scare" he started.

gosh i'm so embarrassed. i tried hardly to cover my face to not let him see my face of embarrassment.

that's when i realized.

"o my fucking gha sunoo? hello?" i looked at the phone several times and realized he hunged up, i just hope he doesn't misunderstood my "kamjagiya" again.

"is this your dog?" he said and knelt down as he patted her head softly.

i was afraid that layla will bark at him but suddenly she licked him.

"she likes you" i said and giggled.

"what's her name?" he asked looking at the dog.

"oh layla" i replied.

"she's cute and her name suits her" he complimented.

"thanks" i smiled. "she really likes you" i added when layla wanted to be carried  by him.

which he gradually carried her and said something that i didn't hear.

"i like her.. owner too."

"she's pretty healthy are you sure? you can put her down, it's okay" i said worriedly.

"no no i can handle her, she's cute just like you anyways" he said.

"what?" i said. did i hear that right?

the elevator opened and i kinda thank god for that.

"you can put her down" i said and he did.

"where are you both going?" he asked.
"to the park" i replied.

i scanned his attire and he was wearing a hoodie and pants and a bucket hat.

"that's good we should go there together" he said coldly.

i never seen him smile, and if he does that person will be the luckiest to receive a genuine smile from him.

i smiled and nodded.

"let's go then"

to be continued...