9.

She shot out of her bed and ran to her door.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" Ranboo was standing there, Covered in blood.

"SOMETHING'S HAPPENED!" She ran after him onto the deck. Niki was hysterically sobbing cradling a bleeding Max. Wilbur and Phil where tying up someone. She ran over to Max and knelt next to him.

"The guy stabbed him, Max was protecting me." Niki sobbed. Y/n's hands were shaking and tears were threatening to fall she picked Max up.

"Hey bud..." He smiled up at her.

"Hi, hi mom..." He mumbled, his voice was shaking. "Am...I okay?"

"Your going to be okay Max, I promise..." Tears started to flow down Y/n's face. Max's breath halted.

"Breath little one...You'll be okay..." She tucked his hair behind his ears.

"Why are you crying mom?" He put a hand up to her face and she held it there.

"No reason..." He started crying as well.

"I'm sorry." His head fell back and he stopped breathing. Y/n started to cry even harder.

"It's okay bud..." She whispered. She set him down and walked over to the side of the boat.

"Y/n what do we do with this guy?" She turned around to see Wilbur mentioning to a tied up person.

"You." She walked over to the person. "You killed him."

"No regrets. That child was in my way." She grabbed the person by the throat. They started to gasp for air. She felt her wings and horns appear.

"You killed my kid." She flapped her wings and shot into the air, carrying the man with her.

"Don't kill me! If you do you'll be cursed!"

"You are a bad person." She dropped the person, they were screaming as they fell. Y/n dove back down towards the boat and landed. Everyone stared in shock. Y/n knelt down next to Max, picked him up, and hugged him tightly. She leaned against the side of the boat and turned her head away from the group. Y/n wrapped her wings around herself.

This is all your fault. You should've have stayed up. You should've protected him. You should've let him stay in the room with you.

We're so sorry...

We told you to protect...

Please don't cry...

Tears started to flow down Y/n's face.

"I'm sorry..." She mumbled, her voice trembling. Ranboo pushed apart her wings and gave her a sympathetic look. She set Max down gently and threw herself into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. Niki joined the hug and eventually everyone hugged them too.

"I'm sorry. I should've been out here sooner. I shouldn't even have gone to sleep in the first place, are you guys all okay?" Everyone nodded.

"We should send Max off...He deserves a true family members send off." Ranboo whispered in her ear. She nodded.

"I'm putting him in the ocean." She grabbed onto Max tightly and dove off the boat and into the ocean. Considering they weren't very far out she swam to the bottom and set them there.

I'm sorry...

She kissed him on the forehead and shot back up to the surface. She climbed onto the boat.

"Okay, I know what just happened was fucking crazy but I think we all deserve an explanation of what the hell you are. No offense mate." Phil said mentioning to her wings.

"That's fair, let's just sit down." They all sat down on some seats above deck and Y/n began to explain.

"First, Ranboo would you like to tell them?"

"Oh yeah!" Ranboo let the concealment spell wear off. "I'm a fairy..."

"OHHHHHH THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH THOUGH!" Tubbo yelled. "Sorry, Y/n go ahead." Y/n smiled softly.

"Well I was born in a hidden kingdom. I'm not gonna tell you where it is but it's far away from L'manburg. There are all type of hybrids there, That's where I was born. And Ranboo as well. Anyway I'm a dragon. I've kept my wings and other dragony things hidden from you guys because I didn't know how to react and I've hidden them for so long it's honestly just priority. I'm sorry for not saying anything sooner, I probably should've."

"We're not mad at you guys for not telling us. It's a reasonable choice." Phil explained with a smile.

"Techno's gonna be so fucking confused."