37.

They watched as she flew off.

"WHERE DID SHE GO?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Niki yelled.

"Let's all go inside. Quickly!" Ranboo picked up Michael and they ran into the throne room.

"My Prince! Where is the Princess?" Eli yelled coming into the room.

"She's gone." Ranboo muttered coldly.

"Excuse me my Prince?"

"I said she's gone!"

"Oh...Well in that case I'll need to speak with you immediately sir."

"Fine." Ranboo left the room with Eli.

"You are going to be crowned king. Both your sisters are gone as well as your parents so as far as we know your the only one who is here currently that can rule the kingdom."

"Oh...I'm only 15 though."

"Age needn't matter in this situation. I shall call the townspeople to the front of the castle tonight and you will be crowned. You can throw a ball whenever to celebrate. I will tell the servants to polish the crown and your cloak. We will have you mother buried in the garden along with your father and the other one will be sent out to sea." Eli wrote everything he was saying in his book.

"Oh okay..."

"That is everything I needed to say my Prince. Go enjoy your last moments before you become king." Ranboo walked back into the room, shocked.

"What's wrong?!" Tubbo and Niki asked at the same time.

"Their crowning me king..." Ranboo mumbled, disbelief heavily lacing his tone.

"Oh god...your only 15 though mate!" Phil added in from next to Techno. "That doesn't seem fair!"

"It's not. But life's not fair, you just have to learn to deal with it I guess. You all of course are still welcome to stay here, I won't make you stay but if you need or want to leave just ask me."

"Thank you Ranboo."

"It's no problem. Here, the new people follow me. I'll show you to your rooms." Ranboo lead the four up to their rooms and they decided to stay there to get some sleep, after saying they had traveled a long way.

Blue came up to Ranboo as he walked back into  the throne room.

"Do you know where Mama is, Uncle Boo?"

"I don't...But I know she'll be back soon."

|~Later That Night~|

Ranboo was kneeling on the steps of the castle. The entire village including his friends were in front of him.

"Do you, Ranboo Emerald, take the oath to protect this village and make good decisions to help the people?"

"Yes."

"Do you, Ranboo Emerald, take the oath to use the power this crown and the people give you for good and not evil?"

"Yes."

"Do you, Ranboo Emerald. Accept the fact that you will be King until you die." He paused before answering.

"Yes."

"With that, I crown Ranboo Emerald King Of The Arcane!" The crowd cheered as the crown was placed on Ranboo's head. He stood up and waved to the crowd.

"Thank you! As your newfound king I will promise to make sure that all off you can be safe in your homes. Thank you again."