21.

It'd been a few hours since Dream brought Y/n to the castle.

"Y/n have you ever been in love?" He laid down in front of her.

"I find your lack of conversation disappointing." He looked up as blood dropped from Y/n's face. He'd sewn her mouth shut.

"I really hoped George wouldn't hate me after I got the mermaid to heal him. I'm afraid that he'll fall out of love." Y/n started to giggle.

"What are you laughing at." The thread holding her mouth shut snapped. Dream's eyes widened.

"Your so pitiful." He got up off the ground quickly and grabbed his sword. The walls around them started to crack and fall apart. She continued to laugh as Dream slashed the sword across her mid section. The roof fell and Dream covered his neck and squeezed his eyes shut.

He opened his eyes and whipped around. There was a huge red dragon sitting there. A huge part of his castle was destroyed. The dragon picked him up in its mouth and took off. Dream screamed as the dragon flew through the air and towards the ocean. While they were far from land the dragon dropped Dream. He screamed as he fell down to the water.

Good...

Fly home...

What the fuck just happened...

Y/n had somehow turned into a dragon. She quickly flew across the ocean and towards home. She flew through the waterfall.

|~~|

Niki was helping Ranboo clean up Michaels clothes and wipe the dirt off his face.

"Uh Niki?"

"Yeah?"

"Turn around..." Niki turned around to see a giant red dragon flying towards them. Ranboo grabbed Michael and the three stepped back. The dragon started to fly down, before it disappeared into smoke. Niki squinted up at the sky and saw Y/n fall out of the smoke.

She landed in the forest.

Ranboo and Niki ran towards the forest quickly. They found Y/n laying in grass, her arms and legs were bleeding as well as a large gash across her stomach. Niki gasped and picked up Y/n.

"Close your eyes Michael." Ranboo said, Michal nodded and closed his eyes tightly. "Bring her back to the castle." They ran back to the castle and into the throne room.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" Wilbur yelled.

"SHE WAS A DRAGON AND THEN SHE FELL INTO THE FOREST!"

"Bring her here!" Niki laid her in front of Y/n's mom and she sat down in front of her. Y/n's mom waved her hand over Y/n's stomach and then wound started to heal. As well as the scratches on her arms and legs.

"Woah how do you do that?"

"Magic that took all my life to learn darling. Why don't you carry her up to her room so she can rest." Niki nodded, picked Y/n up gently, and carried her up to her room. She laid Y/n down and then sat next to her.

"I'm so sorry N/n..." Niki kissed Y/n on the forehead and laid down on the bed next to her.