24.

"Y/n calm down!" Ranboo shouted into the room. She tossed a book out of the room, it nearly hit Ranboo in the head.

"HEY! CALM YOUR SHIT Y/N!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. "I KNOW YOUR MAD BUT CALM DOWN!" Y/n walked over to him.

"I miss father too Y/n."

"He wasn't even your father. You have no right to miss him." Ranboo gasped and then frowned.

"Guards!" Guards ran towards her. She ran down the hallway and tried to lock herself in a room. A guard grabbed her arm and wrapped rope around her hands quickly. They dragged her back down the hallway. Ranboo looked disappointed and sad about what Y/n had said. Of course he knew that she was just angry and sad about finding out about their father but what she'd said had still hurt.

Y/n was tossed into the throne room were everyone was hanging out.

"Oh my god Y/n! Why are you tied up?!" Niki ran over and put her hands on Y/n's face.

"My Queen, she was running around the castle destroying things. She entered her father's study. However I think the fact that there are scales on her neck is more important." One of the guards said untying the ropes. Y/n's fangs, horns, tail, wings, and nails went back to normal as her mother walked over. She looked to the ground and Niki's hands fell off her face.

"Did you become a full dragon Y/n?" She didn't answer her mother.

"Answer me Y/n." Y/n nodded sadly.

"I'm sorry Mom...I tried not too but I just-" Y/n sighed and tears started to fall down her face.

"Listen hun." Y/n's mom knelt down and lifted Y/n's face up. "I'm not mad at you. I could never be mad. I just want you to use the times you can become a dragon wisely. Please be careful okay?" Y/n nodded.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes darling?"

"Why didn't you write to me about dad sooner?" Y/n's voice trembled.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you myself." Y/n hugged her mom tightly. "Stand up darling." Y/n stood up and Niki hugged her.

"I'm sorry for breaking stuff."

"It's okay, We'll get it cleaned up."

"Mother I'll be right back I have to do something." Y/n ran into the dungeon and towards the cell Amber and Blue were in.

"Amber, I'm going to ask you this one time. Who killed my father."

"Why should I tell you."

"TELL ME, WHO DID IT!" Y/n rattled the bars of the cage. Blue flinched and crawled away from Amber.

"IT WAS ME! IT WAS ME AND MY WIFE OKAY?! JUST END ME ALREADY!" Y/n growled.

"Blue can you come here please?" Y/n asked him softly. He crawled out of the cell and she picked him up.

"Get your hands off my kid!"

"Guards?"

"Yes princess."

"Go fetch Morgan and bring her here please." Y/n said with a grin.

"Of course Madam." They bowed and walked out.

"Now as for you Blue, Can I see your arms?" His ears drooped and he pulled up his sleeves. There were bruises and cuts along his arms.

"Who did this Blue? I promise you won't get in trouble." Blue pointed at Amber. "That's What I thought."

"Darryl keep her here for now, when Morgan gets here bring the two into the throne room." The guards by the cell nodded.

"Let's get you cleaned up Blue." Niki met her outside of the dungeon.

"I know who did it." Y/n mumbled, running a hand through Blue's hair as he laid his head on her shoulder.

"Did what?"

"I know who killed my father."