28.

Y/n noticed stands being stood up in the flower fields.

"Oh! The festivals coming up!" She said brightly turning around.

"The festival?"

"In the summer since all the flowers have grown all the dragons have a flower festival! In a few days time it should be all set up."

"Hey Y/n!" Wilbur yelled, running into the room.

"Yeah?"

"Niki's back!" Y/n dashed out of the room and towards the docks. She saw Niki helping a mermaid up onto the dock.

"NIKI!" Niki waved and smiled brightly at Y/n.

"You must be Sally then!" The other mermaid nodded. "Well, I'll help you to my room and you can borrow some of my clothes until I can buy you new ones if you'd like." Sally nodded. Niki transformed into a human and picked Sally up carefully.

"Okay then! Follow me!" Y/n lead them into the castle.

"Y/n, Sally can already transform into a human she just needs clothes."

"Yeah, I used to travel around as a human a lot." Sally said with a soft laugh. Y/n smiled and opened her door. Niki brought Sally into the bathroom and sat her down on a stool. Y/n gave her some clothes.

"I'll let you do your thing then Sally. Me and Niki will wait outside." Y/n closed the door and then hugged Niki tightly.

"I missed you."

"I wasn't even gone for that long." Niki laughed.

"I still missed you." Y/n kissed Niki softly.

"I'm still getting used to human ways of showing affection."

"You can take all the time to need to get used to it because I will kiss you all the time." Niki laughed as Y/n touched her nose to Niki's. They sat on the bed holding hands until Sally walked out.

"Do you have a bandana I could borrow?"

"Yes of course." Y/n stood up and looked through her closet.

"Is that her?" She heard Sally whisper.

"Yeah?"

"The one you-"

"Shh!!" Y/n laughed softly and turned around holding a red bandana.

"Here you go Sally." She put around her head, separating her bangs and the rest of her hair.

"Do you want to go meet everyone?" Niki asked standing up.

"Sure!" Y/n lead the two into the throne room where everyone was hanging out.

"Mom went to manage the festival." Ranboo said playing around with Blue and Michael.

"Okay. Sally this is everyone! Niki why don't you introduce Sally to everyone. I have to go check on something." Y/n walked out of the room and towards the armory.

"Princess what are you doing here?" The metal worker asked setting down a freshly made sword.

"I was just going to ask if you could make me a few collapsible knives. Anything that can be well hidden."

"Of course Princess. I'll have them delivered to you when I've finished." She bowed.

"Thank you." Y/n walked out and back towards the throne room. Wilbur met her outside.

"Are you gonna tell Niki what happened or are you going to make me tell her?"

"She doesn't need to know Will."

"Listen. You obviously care for her and I know she cares for you. I haven't said anything to anyone else but you need to at least tell Niki."

"She doesn't need to know." Y/n pushed past him and back into the throne room. Wilbur called Niki out and Y/n glared at him. He shrugged and disappeared outside the room.

She sighed and sat down next to Blue.