39.

"She's in the garden next to father. I can take you to her." Ranboo led everyone into the garden. Y/n didn't go near her mother's grave and stayed inside the castle. Zaida knelt down next to the graves.

"Hello Mother and Father. I'm sorry I wasn't here for Ranboo and you guys. I promise I will never leave again. May you Rest In Peace along with the other dragons who have fought bravely along side you." She stood up.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

"Now! How's being king going little brother?" She ruffled his hair with a laugh.

"It's going good, It can be very overwhelming at times. But I think we all are hungry so how about we go eat some lunch?" They all walked towards the dining hall and sat down.

"Y/n, you look pale what's wrong?" He asked her as she scooped up some food.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm fine." She began to eat quietly and chat with Niki and Blue. Zaida was off laughing with Tommy and Techno. He noticed some purple lines spreading across her neck, she turned her head and they were coming from the little device on her neck. She covered it with her now, very long hair and went back to chatting softly with Niki.

He went back to eating and Tubbo came over with Michael.

"We're gonna go hang out in the library, If something happens will you let us know, Boo?"

"Of course Tubbo, Go have fun and relax." Tubbo nodded and walked off. He could hear Zaida telling tales to Tommy, Phil, Techno, Wilbur, and Sally.

"And then this giant monster came out of the ocean and grabbed me! I slashed it with my sword so I could fly off but I accidentally flew into the fairies kingdom and fairies aren't very good with guests and they almost chopped my wings off!"

"Wow...That's crazy!" Tommy practically shouted. Ranboo smiled softly and looked over to Y/n. Niki was feeling her forehead, and Y/n's face was extremely flushed.

"Are you sure your okay Y/n? There's purple on your neck." He whispered. She slapped a hand over where he knew it was.

"No I'm fine, I promise."

"Y/n your burning up, be honest with us." Niki added. There was a loud bang and Y/n moved her head down and covered her neck quickly.

"What happened when you were gone..." Ranboo mumbled, worry lacing his tone. She laid her head in her arms.

"I'm sorry Ranboo but fairies aren't nice people. They tortured me and Zaida for a long time. Zaida was there for god knows how long and I feel so bad for her. I was only there for three years and I am so scared about what's going to happened to me. They let me finally go out on missions for them after a year and they knew that I wouldn't be able to leave."

"Wouldn't be able to leave?" Niki questioned. Y/n mentioned to the small golden circle thing on her neck.

"All the dragons at the fairies kingdom have one. As does Zaida. That's way there's purple lines on my neck. That's the magic they can activate when they want us back at the castle."

"Are you in pain then?"

"Yeah, It hurts a lot. It's not that big of a deal until they really start with the magic. Then stuff gets real." He looked up to see Zaida covering her neck. She winced and laughed softly at a story Techno was telling.

Niki was trying to make sure Y/n was okay and yelling the truth whilst Y/n was clearly fighting off something.

"Why don't we all go the ocean to swim? It's a hot day and we could all cool off a bit..."

"That's a wonderful idea Ranboo! Why doesn't everyone go get dressed for the water. Blue, why don't you come with me and I can get you changed." Phil nodded to Ranboo and closed the doors once everyone had left. Zaida collapsed and Ranboo dashed over. He picked her up and leaned her against the wall. Y/n was leaned against the wall as well.

"Fuck, it hurts..." She mumbled, tears slowly falling down her face.

"Can it kill you?!" Niki asked worried.

"No, It just causes enough pain for you not to want to live." Ranboo saw fresh scars that hadn't faded yet on Y/n's arms. He didn't know if she did that or something else did. She
groaned in pain and Niki sat next to her. The purple spread across her neck slowly.

Y/n smacked Zaida across the face and she woke up quickly.

"Why'd you smack her?!"

"It's the only way she'll wake up! Calm down." Y/n stood up and pulled Zaida up with her.

"We can go with the others now. Sorry for holding you guys back."

"Are You sure your okay?" Niki asked grabbed Y/n's hand as they walked outside.

"I'm okay Love." Y/n smiled at Niki and the two walked towards the beach.

~~~

After they were done swimming they walked back to the castle. Everyone was tired and expected to just rest when they got back.

However when they saw a familiar figure in the castle doorway everyone was shocked.

Y/n walked up to the door with a mixed feeling of rage and anger.

"Amber?!"

"Hello love!"