18.

"Y/n! Lovely to see you again!" Amber said brightly. Y/n stood there shocked. Everyone except her mother knew what her and Amber had been through.

"AMBER?!"

"Calm down sweetie! Amber came to visit isn't that lovely? She made me cookies too!" Amber let out a little giggle. "Also I teleported your friend's George and Sapnap to another one of their friends! They wanted to make sure he was okay."

"Who's this Y/n?" Amber walked over and mentioned to Niki.

"I'm Niki, it's nice to meet you!"" The two shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too darling! Well I'm afraid I have a kid and a wife to look after, Aubrey I'll be back tomorrow to give you some recipes!"

"Goodbye Amber!" Amber waved bye to Y/n's mom and walked out of the castle. Y/n stood there shocked.

"Who's she? She was nice."

"That was Y/n's ex Niki."

"WHAT?!" Aubrey walked out of the room. Y/n's hands balled into fists.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE?! WHAT DOES SHE FUCKING WANT WITH ME?! SHE'S A FUCKING BITCH, I'LL BURN HER FUCKING HOUSE DOWN WITH HER IN IT!" Her wings were fully spread out and she was storming around.

"Calm down mate, Just tell her that you don't want her around anymore?" Phil suggested.

"She won't listen to me! She never has and she never will!" Her horns grew and her fangs became sharper.

"Y/n you need to calm down." Ranboo walked towards her.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN RANBOO!" She whipped around to face him.

"Y/n please-"

"She's gonna fucking tell everyone everything that we've done! She's gonna tell them about Blue and she's gonna tell them about me...Oh god."

"Who's Blue?" Tommy Asked. Y/n froze.

"Me and Amber's kid."

"YOU TOO HAD A KID?!" Ranboo yelled.

"I HAD NO CHOICE SHE DID IT WITHOUT ME KNOWING!"

"AND YOU NEVER THOUGHT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT?!"

"I'M SORRY MAN!" Y/n sat down the wall.

Everyone began to ask what she was gonna do. She let her head fall into her hands.

"Guys stop! Can't you see she's overwhelmed?" Niki helped Y/n up and brought her upstairs.

"Where's your room Y/n?" Niki asked.

"Over there." Niki kept a hold on Y/n's hand and walked into Y/n's room.

"Oh wow! Your room is so cool!"

"Thank you." Y/n sat down on her bed as Niki admired some of Y/n's plants and jewelry. Niki sat down next to her after a few seconds.

"Would you like to lay your head on my lap? I can play with your hair." Y/n blushed.

"What?!"

"Well we were in the cell you fell onto my lap when you passed out and looked worried so I played with you hair and you seemed to calm down."

"Oh god, I'm sorry..."

"It's okay! Come here!" Niki pulled Y/n's head down gently. Y/n's face turned bright red as Niki ran her hands through her hair. Niki looked down at Y/n and smiled.

"Your face is red again, Are you sure your okay?" Y/n decided to say something bold.

"Have you not noticed, you make my face red."

"Did I get you sick? I'm so sorry!"

"No! You didn't get me sick." Y/n sat up and smiled at Niki.

"Why do I make your face red then?"

"Take a guess." Niki went silent as if she was trying to think hard about it. Y/n laughed softly.

"I don't know...Can you tell me why?" Niki looked so innocent the way she was looking at Y/n.

"You make me blush Niki." Niki's eyes widened and she gasped.

"Really?!"

"Yup!"

"Can I tell you something Y/n?"

"Go for it."

"I don't really know what Love feels like, But I think I like you."

"I like you too Niki." She leaned forward and pushed her nose gently against Niki's. Niki kissed Y/n on the nose.

"I didn't know if you were ready for human type affection. I figured a mermaid nose boop would be enough until your ready." Y/n said with a smile.

"I wanna kiss you."