10.

Y/n put the spell back on Ranboo and then sat away from the others by the front of the ship.

"Is she okay?" She heard Phil whisper

"Dragons get emotionally attached to people really quickly, probably quicker than humans. Max just died which is probably going to make it so she's not as happy and bubbly as before..." Ranboo answered. "It's best to leave her alone when she's like this. Trust me..."

"Oh okay..." Y/n put her face in her hands.

"You okay Y/n?" Niki asked sitting next to her. Y/n just hugged Niki tightly. "Oh..." She wrapped her wings around Niki and started to cry silently.

"It's okay Y/n...I'm here." Niki hugged Y/n the whole time she cried.

"Thank you..." Y/n mumbled.

"Hey I'm always here for you okay?" She nodded in response. "Now let's stand up and we can steer the ship together."

"Okay." Niki grabbed onto Y/n's hand, causing them both to blush, and they walked to the front of the ship. Y/n winced as she smacked one of her arms against a piece of wood accidentally.

"Where are we going Y/n?"

"I guess we have to go straight, I'd steer a little left because the current might move us." Niki moved the helm to the left. Y/n almost fell over and grabbed onto Niki for support. She smiled.

"Just hold on." Y/n blushed furiously and looked away from Niki's face to hide it.

|~~|

"Okay we're at the West Sea! Be careful of the strong waves!" Y/n yelled to her crew.

"What are we looking for?"

"Something that could help George other then handing him Niki or any other mermaid."

"Gotcha." Tommy began to look over the side of the boat with Tubbo. Niki looked like she longed to go into the water.

"Hey Niki."

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you go into the water? You look like you want to?"

"But then I'll be a mermaid again."

"Here." Y/n handed her a necklace with a heart of the sea attached to it. "As long as you're completely dry you'll be able to switch into a mermaid by choice and we won't have to do the thing all the time." Niki hugged her tightly and then out the necklace on.

"Thank you so much!" Niki ran and jumped over the side of the boat and into the water.

"Phil, Wilbur! Let down the anchor! Go have fun in the water everybody!" Tommy laughed, threw off his hat and coat and jumped into the water. Y/n cast the spell back on herself to hide her dragon features and jumped in as well.