20.

Niki was hanging out alone in the library when Y/n went back to the castle. She kissed Niki on the forehead and sat down next to her.

"What are you readin?"

"History books, I wish to learn more about humans."

"Ah Okay." One thing you should know about dragons is their very overprotective. So when the roof of the library started to collapse Y/n pushed Niki to the ground softly and stood above her. A giant rock forced her down to her knees. She moved the rock off her back and helped Niki up. They were both coughing from all the dust.

"What happened?" Niki tried to wave the dust away from her face.

"No idea." Y/n wrapped her arms around Niki and looked up to the sky. The others came running into the room.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Techno yelled.

"No idea dude!" All of them walked outside to see the damaged to the walls better.

"Holy shit man..." Y/n's mom ran outside, She hugged Ranboo and Y/n tightly.

"What happened?"

"We don't know! The ceiling just collapsed!" Ranboo said hurriedly.

"Wait Ranboo where's Michael?" Tubbo yelled.

"I THOUGHT YOU HAD HIM!" Y/n flew back into the castle and ran towards Ranboo's room. She burst through the door and saw Dream sitting on the bed playing around with Michael.

"Dream. Let go of Michael."

"I don't think so Y/n. Come sit." She sat down next to him. Michael jumped into her arms and hugged her tightly.

Now that Michael was in her arms she punched Dream in the face. She got up quickly and ran out with Michael. Y/n knew Dream was chasing her. She tripped over a rock and fell to the ground, still holding onto Michael.

"Y/n~" Dream backed her into a corner and pulled a sword out of it's sheath. "You've backed yourself into a corner." She held Michael close.

"Just don't hurt Michael."

"You go out there and give Ranboo back his kid. Once you've done that you'll be teleported to my castle." Y/n nodded and flew out of the castle. She landed next to Ranboo and handed him Michael. Niki hugged her tightly.

"I'm glad your okay Y/n." She pulled out of the hug, and her hands started to shake.

"I'll see you again soon." Everyone disappeared and she appeared in the same cell as a while before. Dream was standing at the cell bars, He was holding a sword. He walked through the cell door and sat down in front of her.

"I'm going to enjoy breaking you Y/n."