Before You Read

Here are some important things for you to know before you read:

I began writing this fanfic on March 23, 2022 on Wattpad and will also be posting it on Fanfiction and AO3 whenever it is that I feel the story is good enough to go up and has enough chapters for consistent updates. I will updating once every 1-2 weeks.

I'm a huge Lelouch x C.C shipper, and their pairing will be a thing in this story. However, romance will not be the main focus, and even when it does show, it is but a minor detail in my overall writing.

I fucking hate Suzaku and will be quite hard on him. Most of the reaction fics I've seen are far too lenient on him after Zero Requiem, even letting Nunnally forgive him so easily, something he doesn't deserve. Hell, I've even seen some reaction fics that make me question why they're so popular when they fucking dare to bash Lelouch (wtf moments), which they do constantly.

I do NOT take requests. If there are any ideas someone has, go ahead and throw them out there, but I will not listen to someone demanding that I write my story to suit the way they want it. Don't like it? Go write your own story.

There will be Interlude chapters that break the episode segments up in the order that I binge the series. For R1, these will be called Leave chapters. In R2, they will be called Pause chapters. In these chapters is when characters will eat, rest, have discussions, fight, fuck, gather their thoughts, or some combination of all of the above lol.

What the characters are reacting to will be written in bold. Present day character thoughts will be written between apostrophes and italicized. On screen character thoughts will be between apostrophes, italicized, and in bold.

Also, dialogue and thoughts for on-screen characters will be written with their names at the beginning and a colon.

Example:

C.C: 'The date was August 10 in the year 2010 of the Imperial Calendar.'

Confusion ran through the audience, especially through Kallen. "Why are we hearing C.C's thoughts?"

Zero frowns. 'Does she play a hand in this, as well?'

Suzaku: 'I know that look on his face. He's sick of all the lies.'

Suzaku: "Why?! Why did you kill Euphie?!" He asks as he steps on Lelouch's head calmly.

 I'll have the cast react to all episodes of R1, Akito The Exiled, and R2 in that order. Also, I will be using the dialogue from the English dub because while vast majority of the anime I watch is in Japanese, the Code Geass English dub is a god-tier dub and is the greatest dub I have ever heard.

While I will not change any of the English dialogue, I may add very minor dialogue for the on-screen characters that further gives insight to the thoughts of certain characters, such as Lelouch.

Lastly, I may add bloopers at the end of certain episodes that is just a few lines of hilarious scenes I make up to lighten the mood. These will NOT exist during the final four episodes of R1 and R2. Not sure if I'll do them in every episode other than those, but we'll see.

.

.

.

Reaction cast:

L.L

C.C

Empress Nunnally vi Britannia

Zero/Suzaku Kururugi

Kallen Kouzuki

Akito Hyuga

Leila Malcal

Jeremiah "Orange Boy" Gottwald

Sayoko Shinozaki

Anya Alstreim

Cornelia li Britannia

Gilbert G.P Guilford

Schneizel el Britannia

Gino Weinberg

Kyoshiro Tohdoh

Li Xingke

Lloyd Asplund

Cecile Croomy

Rakshata Chawla

Kaguya Sumeragi

Kaname Ohgi

Empress Jiang "Tianzi" Lihua, AKA just Tianzi

Shinichirou Tamaki

Nagisa Chiba

Villetta "Chigusa" Nu

Milly Ashford

Rivalz Cardemonde

Nina "Tables and Nukes" Einstein