Stage 09: Refrain

.

.

.

C.C: 'Lelouch, a young outcast prince of Britannia, possesses two great powers. One of them is Geass, the absolute ability to compel any person to do whatever he commands. The other is the Black Knights, his military force assembled with the intent of destroying the Britannian Empire ruled by his father. Veiling his true identity behind a mask and the codename Zero, Lelouch has made his move to avenge his mother's murder and to create a world in which his younger sister Nunnally can find happiness. What will be the final outcome of these actions? At this point, no one can predict...'

OP - COLORS

"I feel that you underestimated Master Lelouch's intelligence," Sayoko frowns.

"Yes, but there were still some consequences to his actions that even he couldn't have seen coming. No one could have."

STAGE 9

Refrain

Kallen stiffens in unease. She doesn't care too much if her personal life is revealed alongside the struggles her mother had, but it still makes her a bit uncomfortable.

Gino eyes her. "You okay?"

She nods. "Everyone's gonna find out anyway, so let them see."

"Hm?" He's confused but continues watching.

Inside a luxurious mansion is Kallen, who is revealed to be sleeping upside down in nothing but her underwear.

"I didn't mean to let them see that!" Kallen blushes and shouts and sends glares around her as the boys look away. "A.A, you pervert!"

"I didn't record these episodes, so don't blame me. Besides, I'm a woman with dignity too, you know." A.A pouts.

Suddenly, a loud crash awakens Kallen, so she puts on her clothes and exits her room.

"Okay, you all can look now." 

"That was fast. What a relief," Rivalz sighs.

The crash is revealed to be Kallen's mother, who is kneeling next to a broken step ladder and what appears to be a damaged wall clock.

Ms. Kouzuki: "Kallen. I mean, miss. Forgive me. I didn't wish to wake you."

Kallen: "Again?"

Ms. Kouzuki: "I'm sorry. It was the step ladder this time, it broke."

Kallen: "Well, just get it cleaned up. And be quick about it. I have to leave for school," She replies, annoyed.

Cornelia's stare softens. "I get the sense that you don't get along with your mother."

"I didn't. Things aren't that way anymore."