Stage 06: The Stolen Mask

A/N: In Leave 01, I actually meant that C.C wants pizza with buffalo sauce, not barbeque sauce lol. I must've eaten chicken with barbeque sauce that day for dinner when I wrote that.

I'm too lazy to fix that, so I'll leave it. Even though I proof read every chapter once I'm done writing, there still end up being a few typos I miss here and there, so that's one of them.

Also, hot damn, this chapter is about 16,000 words long!

.

.

.

The episode begins in that same otherworldly place seen in the first episode, a floating shrine engulfed in a golden hue by the sun.

Seeing the place and knowing how it is somehow related to Geass, everyone can't help but tense up except for C.C, as she is one of only three people still alive, alongside Lelouch and Suzaku, to know what the Emperor attempted to do. Even Anya doesn't know the full story due to Marianne's Geass, the poor girl.

On the floating platform is the Emperor himself, standing still, facing the void.

A figure approaches behind him.

Geass Order Soldier: "Your Majesty. The remains have arrived."

Charles: "I was just conversing with Clovis, actually. The project must proceed without a moment's delay."

"Conversing... with Clovis?" Cornelia is trying to wrap her head around this. "But... But Clovis was already dead."

Guilford notices that she's trembling, not out of anger, but fear. Fear of the truth.

Schneizel narrows his eyes. "What was father up to?"

L.L silently glares at Charles hatefully. He'll be doing that a lot whenever he sees the dead Emperor.

"Whatever it means, it's related to Geass. That, I'm certain of," Nunnally concludes.

OP - COLORS

.

.

.

STAGE 6

The Stolen Mask

"What does that mean? Don't tell me..." Schneizel gasps and holds the bridge between his eyebrows. 'Oh Lelouch.'

"What is it?" Cornelia asks.

"You'll have to see for yourself."

Meanwhile, at Ashford Academy, Suzaku has taken his seat in class as the other students talk about him, most not bothering to be quiet around him. He is seated behind Lelouch diagonal-right.

Male Student: "What's an Eleven doing here?"

Female Student: "He was a suspect in Prince Clovis' murder!"

Kallen: "But the teacher says the charges were dropped."

Male Student: "He was suspicious enough to arrest, though. Right?"

Female Student: "You don't really think he is a terrorist, do you?" Says a beautiful girl with blue hair tied in a ponytail, one of the students that hangs out with Kallen, not sharing the same fear that the others hold of Suzaku.

Male Student: "Of course he isn't. The school board would know something like that," Says a guy who seems like a somewhat popular, athletic type that would be in the jock clique but is actually nice and not a douchebag.