Stage 11: Battle for Narita

Thumbnail caption- Lelouch and C

Thumbnail caption- Lelouch and C.C in Harry Potter's Slytherin House.

.

.

.

C.C: 'The Japan Liberation Front, the largest insurgent group in Area 11. Viceroy Cornelia was determined to crush them. She encircled the Narita mountains where her proud Britannian legions applied overwhelming force, sure their inferior enemy was vanquished.
Then the Black Knights made their move. Using the Guren Mark-II's Radiant Wave Surger, they caused the water veins of the summit to explode at once.
The mountain collapsed.

Both the Japan Liberation Front and the main Britannian forces were engulfed in mud and rushing water. Cornelia was isolated, most of her forces lost.
Seeking an unprecedented reversal, Zero commanded the Black Knights to hunt down Cornelia.

In their hearts, everyone has faith in their own existence and ultimate triumph. However, when time and destiny unfold, this faith turns out to be quite fleeting and pointless.'

OP - Colors 

"To whom was that final statement directed towards, C.C?" Cecile asks.

"At the time, it was for Lelouch. However, it could also be applied to Suzaku. Both were so sure of themselves, but both made terrible mistakes that cost them dearly because they were too extreme in some form or fashion, so mostly Suzaku. Lelouch's biggest mistake was Euphemia."

STAGE 11

Battle for Narita

Darlton: "What are our losses?"

Army: "I've only got signal from 20% of our forces."

Darlton: "20%?! Our command structure can't sustain this!"

"Impressive!" Schneizel smirks. "Lelouch left you with only a few dozen knightmares, similar in number to those he fought in Shinjuku."

A bitter look crosses Cornelia. "Indeed."

Female Radio Operator: "This is the Marceau unit. I can't raise General Alex. It looks like the second division has been wiped out!"

At the ASEEC's location near the battlefield, Lloyd listens to all this radio chatter.

Suzaku: "Lloyd, what's going on?"

Lloyd: "Hmmmm, it's very unnatural."

Suzaku: "Unnatural?"

Lloyd: "There seems to be an unconfirmed report that the Black Knights have appeared. "

Suzaku: "Zero..."