Chapter 3

Danny

When I walked towards my locker, all my friends were already standing there. I missed these idiots alot during these holidays, they are like a family to me.
Kim, Michael and me we three are childhood friends whereas Travis and Kylie entered our group in the middle school. Michael is mature type in our group. He would always be with us in our bad times. But we would always drag him into our playful tactics. Kim is one of the hot girl in our school. She is a cheer leader and all boys would sway around her. She is bold type and never fears before doing anything. Kylie is more of an artistic type person. She is more cheerful and enthusiastic one in our group. And Travis, he is the clown of our group. Always there to cheer everyone up. So, these are my idiotic but lovable friends, anyone can ever ask for.

James

After eating breakfast I immediately went to my buggati where my best friend and my future beta Noah was standing while watching his phone. He is very smart and powerful and at times of war he has always proved to be a best beta for my pack.

When we reached school as soon as we got out from the car our other friends reached to us. Let me introduce you to them. First is, Noah you all know who he is. Second is, Leo he is also a werewolf and gamma in our pack. He is one of the cheerful person in our group but when it comes to serious situations he become a very different person. Third is, Ava she is a warrior in my pack, the most strongest girl in our school and never steps back from any fight. Fourth is, Emily she is an omega in our pack. She is the most beautiful and cute girl in our school. Last but not least, John he is also a warrior and most athletic person in our group. He is always active and ofcourse party animal. We all have grownup together and very close to each other. I hope you like them because they are my life and can't imagine a day without them. After talking which was mostly done by John, we walked towards school and everyone started looking at us or making space for us. Our group is the most popular group in school, don't know why but who cares and doesn't love attention 😎.