Chapter 4

Danny

While Travis and I were walking towards our class. We passed by the most popular group, they were like legends in our school. Everyone admired them, what is not to admire? They have looks, body, personality, kind nature and especially their friendship. They were like inseparable. And then my eyes searched the head of group James. He was so handsome with blue eyes and sharp jawline alongwith so good body. He was like a god who can just be worshipped but never touched. As I was checking him out his eyes immediately met mine and we both just stared at each other.

"Hey, dude! What are you looking at?" Travis interrupted our staring contest.
"Oh, nothing".
"Don't you think James is too hot like every girl in this school wants to be under him except for our Bruce Lee and MF Husain" Travis said while laughing about Kylie and Kim.
"I don't know man. Come, let's go" and I had to literally drag him for class.

James

Right now my emotions are very unsettling. I was constantly thinking about my eye contact with Danny, it was not a normal contact. I have never talked to him infact not to anyone in this school except for my friends. But, always aware about who is who and Danny was obviously not an average student. He was the champion of swimming and won many competitions for our school.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Leo asked while snapping his fingers in front of me.
"Nothing, just random things" But in my heart I knew it was nothing.
"James, what are you planning for your birthday? Can we go to your farmhouse?" John asked while jumping like a hooligan and gaining attention from everyone.
"Bro, I need to ask my dad".
"Pls James it is your birthday and that also 18th the day when you will be able to find your mate. It is a special day for werewolves like us." John said the werewolf part in whisper.

I was happy and enthusiastic about my birthday as I will be able to find my mate whom I will cherish for eternity.
"Ok man, I will talk to dad".
"Yeahhh! let's invite people from school also. You never celebrate your birthday with others except your family and us. This time let's have a blast".
"Ok ok, do whatever you want to do. I will not say a word" Then, we all dispersed for our classes.