Chapter 25

James

When I woke up, saw Danny's face on my chest and he was already up and gave me the best smile in the world. I kissed on his forehead...
"Good morning".
"Good morning" and kissed on his lips.
"Do you want to shower together?"
"Or maybe something else we can do" i said while smirking.
"James i am still sore from last night. My ass can't take it more..." He said and I started kissing him.
"I know you like it".
"Ah aaah" i sucked his nipples.
"Aaah, you are so beautiful baby".
"Hmm, yes fuckkk" i put his dick in my mouth.
"Aaaaah, come on y-yes, ahah" he cummed in my mouth.
"Babe I want you in inside me" He said while panting.
"Aaaah, fuckk you are so huge" i slowly put it inside him and he moaned.
"Babe, fuck aah yes, come on aaaah, fa-fa-faster" i increased my pace and he became a moaning mess.
"Baby i love you" i said and kissed where my mark was on his neck.
"Goddd, i can't believe, it fit in me" he said and smiled while looking at me. That moment, I again started kissing him and we again went on.

Danny

From morning, we had done 4 rounds and my ass is destroyed. I really think I have made a monster whose sex drive never gets over. James always have stamina to go for another round and strength to make me cum everytime.
"Are you fine?" He asked me while we both are sitting in jacuzzi.
"Yes, little sore but manageable".
"I am sorry danny but I was not able to control after our first time because of my heat" .
"It's ok babe, I loved doing it".
"I love you".
"I love you too".

After bath we both went down and everyone just looked at us while passing. When entered dining hall mom-dad and others present there smiled at us.
"What is happening?" I asked James but he smirked and kissed on my cheeks.
"They all know what happened in room" he said in my ear sending Shivers.
"How? Was i too loud?"
"They are werewolfs. They can smell my scent on you and you can make as loud as noise you want, my room is soundproof" he said while winking. I slapped his arm and went to have breakfast.

From that day, James and i would always have sex and now I have even lost count of how many times we have done. I really made a monster, after his heat got over still he had stamina for it. But I love my monster and little monster as well inside me. Right now, James is playing with me in his wolf form at the backyard. In my first week of coming here I asked James to show me his wolf form and started liking him also loved to play with him which I am doing now.
"Baby, come" Claud (James) said through mindlinik which opened between us when he marked me. Now I can also hear pack members thought also but James told me how to block them.
"Yaa, coming" and went to him.
He nugged me as I like his fur on my skin and rub my hands near his ear which he loves alot.

Next day, we all were preparing for my parents arrival. It's been two months since my stay here. Right now James was informing all the members abouth their arrival and that they don't have to be in their wolf form. I just missed my parents and friends.
"What happened?"
"I missed them" i said while hugging him tightly.
"It's ok, they are coming tomorrow".

It's been 2 hours since my parents arrival and everything is going fine till now. My mom is shocked to see how big is James house like a mansion. Both my parents are talking with James's. We all were enjoying but that moment suddenly door opened and a pack member came running. When he smelled human, he took James aside and said something to him but i had a feeling that something is wrong. Then immediately he asked me and my parents to go into our room and spend quality time.
"What happened?"i asked him while my parents went to our room with a pack member.
"Nothing, you go" he said and i saw tension on his face. I turned him around and put my hands on his cheek.
"James" i said in low voice.
"Rogue attack" i was shocked.
"Don't worry, i will see you just go and stay with your parents" he said and i kissed his lips while going upstairs. I just hope everyone is safe.