Chapter 6

Danny

Next day, every girl was screaming and there was a kind of uproar in the hallways. One of the students informed that James is organising his birthday party at his farmhouse which is around one and half hour drive from the city and has invited students from school as well.

"Oh my god, like is this seriously happening!" One of the girls said.
"Yessss, I can't believe it. James birthday party!".
"I have heard it is his 18th birthday so maybe he wanted to have some fun." One girl said whose name is Lisa. She is schools slut who wants to be in bed with every hot boy.
"What are you talking about Lisa?"
"You all know, James is the most handsome and hot boy not only in our school but also in our town. And he has never celebrated his birthday. So, I think now he wants to have some fun in bed because I have never heard about him being with any girl".
"Ok, maybe he wants to but why are you getting so excited about it?"
"Ohh, my poor baby don't you know Lisa has an obsession with James and she is trying her best to be with him." One of the Lisa's so called friends said.

While the girls were discussing all these things I saw James coming with his friends and everyone started making space for them. He crossed me without a glance and I don't know why but I felt bad about it.
"Hey buddy, so... Going?" Travis asked.
"What are you talking about?" "ofcourse about James party".
"I don't know man. Youth fest is coming and I want to practice also, I can't let down coach".
"Pls come it will be fun you know we all go together in every party" Kim said making pouty faces.
"Okkk" I finally agreed, can't say no to them ever.

James

As I entered school there was a havoc in hallways and  I was so confused about what is happening. But then one girl screamed and said "James we'll surely come to your party". Then it striked me that John has already announced about the party to everyone which is tomorrow.

It was lunch time and we all were chatting when suddenly a hand came on my shoulder and started sliding towards my hand. I instantly knew who she was the one and only Lisa. She would always try to roam around me but I never have her the green light infact not to any other girl, I was just waiting for my mate.

" Hi babe, I heard you are having a party this time." Lisa said seductively in my ear and I slightly pushed her.
"Yes, any problem?"
" No, it's just casually asking".
"Then you got your answer. Leave".
" But James, I...".
"Lisa leave and let me and my friends eat" she stomped off.
As the day went I was so exhausted with football practice because of youth fest that when I reached home I straight away went to my room and slept without even changing. After some time I heard a knock on my room and saw the clock then realised that I have slept for almost 4hrs.
(Knock knock)
When I opened door my mom was standing with a bag in her hands and smiling.
"Mom what are you doing at this time? I want to sleep".
" Oh my son, sorry. But please fresh up and come downstairs" She said while giving me the bag and going downstairs. I opened the bag and saw a black coat with blue stripes, black jeans and white t-shirt as well as black shoes and dressed up quickly, styled my hair and went downstairs. When I reached the last staircase there was no light and as I went further immediately everyone shouted happy birthday and fireworks were seen outside from the window. For a second I really forgot that today is my birthday.

"Happy birthday baby" mom wished me first by giving a gift and kiss on the cheek.
"Happy birthday son" dad wished second and gave me a kiss on forehead. Then everyone started wishing me, first were my friends who were giving me birthday bombs then the pack members. We all enjoyed a lot and had fun. I wished my family, friends and pack members are always happy and safe.