Chapter 17

James

After practicing for the match. All members went home to get rest. Around 7pm, all the members gathered in changing room where coach motivated us again and we had to win this match in order to qualify for finals. Everyone was excited for today's match. After few minutes we went outside and saw stands which was full. I looked for Danny and he was happily seeing me. Both our friends were also there and talking happily. They have mingled comfortably.

The match started and first half was intense as both the teams were equal 2-2. We all went back and coach came "I know you all can do it. Just go there and destroy them" he said and left.
Then, we strated second half but this time we gave our 1000% and at the last moment I was able to get a goal and we all won. Everyone was shouting and I just saw Danny's happy face. Later, Danny and I met in parking lot, after saying bye to our friends and left for forest.
"So... Why are we in forest today? Do you want to do wild things?" He said while smirking.
"I want to tell you something. But if u want we can do wild things" I said while catching him and we both laughed.
"Ok ok, i was joking. Now tell what do u want to say?"
We sat down his back against my chest and I holding his arms.
"You know that I am a werewolf. (Danny nodded) but I have not told you about mate thing" I said and he faced me.
"For werewolves mate thing is alot. As humans do wedding to announce them as couples. We mate our other half by... biting them on neck".
"Wait a minute... you are saying you will bite me like vampire?"
"Baby, (while laughing) not like vampire, first it will hurt but later pleasurable.
"O-ok?"
"Listen, we will go slow. If u don't want to do right now. I can wait".
"Hm".

Then, I kissed on his lips "aah" he moaned. I bite his to bottom lip and asked for permission. Which he gave it,"aah aah, hmm". I sucked his tongue. Then, kissed his jaw and neck "ah James, aah babe", I rubbed his dick through jeans "aaah, babe come on, aah hmm harder" I stroked him "yes baby, ah,. Come for me" he and did it. "You are so handsome and only mine. I love you Danny". "Love you too babe". And we kissed once again.

Danny

Late at night James dropped me home and everyone was sleeping so I straight went to my room. When I lied down I was constantly thinking about mate thing and whether I am ready for it or not.

Today, when I went school I immediately looked for James. Then I saw him with his friends.
"Hi, James" he turned around.
"Hey, baby" and kissed me on lips and I blushed.
"Hey, guys" I said to his friends.
"Babe, I wanted to talk to u something. Are you free?"
"Ya, sure".
"Sorry guys, can I take him?"
"Ofcourse" they said.
"Thank you".
We went backside of school where no one comes and sat under a tree.
"Baby, is something wrong?"
"I am ready".
"For what?"
"I want to be yours forever. I love you James, alot".
"Baby, are you sure?"
"Yes, for sure and one more thing. Are u ready to meet my family?"
"Ofcourse why not, Danny u should know that I have seen you with me in future. And I also wanted to ask you to meet my family".
"I would love to".
He was so happy and I was to see him.