Chapter 19

James

Yesterday, after meeting Danny's parents I felt so, excited and happy about our future. Now, I just wanted Danny to meet my parents and soon we will mate. I can't wait to make him mine. So, when today I went home from school both mom and dad were in living room.
"Dad-mom, i want to talk to you".
"Yes, go ahead son".
"I found my mate".
"Oh my son, I am so happy for you" mom said and kissed my cheeks.
"Who is that person?"
"His name is Danny. He is in my school but I found about him in birthday party".
"Then, why didn't you told us?"
"Actually, he didn't wanted to tell anyone so... But yesterday I met his family and now he wants to meet you guys".
"Sure baby, we would love to meet him and our future Luna" mom said while smiling and dad gave me a hug.

Today as soon as I reached school, i looked for Danny and he was standing with his friends in hallways. When he started walking towards his class I pushed him inside janitor room.
"JAMES, not again" he said annoyingly. (Danny does not like Janitor room but James like to tease him.)
"What?" He asked while smirking and danny slapped him on his chest.
"I will not talk to you again" and turned around in opposite direction.
"Ok baby, i am sorry. Pls look at me. Pls pls" danny turned around.
"Danny, I love you".
"I love you too" he instantly hugged me.
"I also talked to my parents about us and they want to meet you" i said while stroking his smooth hair.
"I am nervous James".
"Don't be. They are loving and i will always be with you".
"Ohk".
"So, Do u want to meet them tmrw and... Have a night stay?"
"Sure, I like sleeping in your arms now" he said while pouting and looked so fucking cute.
"Don't worry, in future you will always get up in my and only my arms baby".

I kissed him on lips. First it was sweet then became passionate, it felt as if we both wanted to devour each other. I bite his lower lip and he moaned "ah aah". Then, I sucked his tongue and slide my right hand on his chest and played with his nipples "ah hmmm j-james ah". Slowly, I went further down and opened his jeans button and stroked his dick through boxers while kissing his jaw "yes y-yes, ahh come on babe, aaah harder pls" and i stroked more harder while sucking on his collarbone "ahh come on babe, i-i can't pls, ahh James" danny released his cum and put his head on my shoulder.
"I love you baby" then cleaned him.
"I love you too. And i am yours forever James" while kissing me on lips and left.
It was the most happiest moment of my life.

Danny

I am very nervous, i really don't know what will happen. Today is finals and i have to compete against other top 3 schools. Right now, i am pacing in changing room and feeling anxiety. Our school's pride is on my shoulder and i can't let them down also my friends and family especially my love they all have so much faith in me.
"Aaaah, i can't do it" I siad while pulling my hairs.
"Yes, you can do it" someone said from the door and I recognised the voice. James came and sat beside me holding my hands.
"I know you will give your best and win this competition".
" I love you James".
"I love you too danny and best of luck".
He said, kissed me on forehead and left. After few minutes, I went outside and saw lovely people of my life cheering for me.

As soon as whistle blew, i jumped in pool after few minutes I came outside and saw the score board, everyone's eyes was also there only. And when my came on top with beating a world record, whole room was full of screamings and cheering. After getting medal I went straight to my family and friends.
"You are the best, bro" Laila said and I kissed her cheeks.
"I love you baby".
"I am proud of you, son".
"We love you Danny"kim, Kylie, Michael and Travis said in unison and we all hugged each other.
"I know you are the best and proud of you. I love you my baby" James said while hugging me from back and everyone cooed.

After match, we all ( Danny's family and friends also James) decided to have a dinner together in a restaurant. It is 8pm right now and I am getting ready when, door bell rang and all my friends came. I went downstairs and saw everyone was already ready, instantly bell rang and i ran to open the door where James was standing and i swear to god he was looking smoking hot with light blue shirt folded till elbows and light broun trousers.
"Are you ready baby?" while kissing my lips.
"Yes , everyone is".
"Ok kids, let's go" dad said and we left.
(Danny, Travis and Kim were in James car with him while rest were in Danny's dad's car).
(Reached restaurant)
As soon as we settled down the waiter comes.
"Hello everyone, my name is Maria and today I will be attending you" the waitress said. She had worn a deep neck top with pencil skirt.
"Hi, well can you give us a minute then we'll order" mom said and she left after saying sure.
(Danny was sitting beside James)
When we all were thinking about what to order. I saw that the waitress Maria was telling something in her colleagues ear while eyeing James. At that moment, I felt jealous and was not able to concentrate on anything.
"Baby, are you ok?" James asked.
"Hm" i said.
"Do you know what you want to order?"
"Yes".
"Ok, so everyone has decided. Let's order ad I can eat like a horse" dad said and we laughed.
(The waitress comes)

"How may I help you?" She asked.
"We are ready to order" mom said.
"Sure, yes?" She asked us to go ahead.
Everyone gave their order and while writing it down in her pad she was eyeing James seductively and i was feeling like to murder her right then and there. After taking order she left and everyone was talking when suddenly I felt a hand on thighs and I saw the smirk on James lips. He further slide his hand upwards and near my crotch.
"Aah" i moaned when he pressed it but immediately removed his hand. Thankfully no one heard.
(Waitress comes with food)
"Here's your food" she said while smiling. When she gave James his drink she rubbed her arm against his and smirked. When giving food to others she was licking her lips seductively and seeing James who was also seeing her on-off. That time my jealousy escalated and I went towards washroom at fast pace.