Chapter 7

James

Last night was a happy moment of my life which I enjoyed with all my loved ones and right now hope that these moments remain forever in our lives including my mate. For tonight's party me and my friends left in the afternoon for farmhouse so we have time to arrange for things. Leo, Noah and I were in my car and Ava, Emily were in John's car(Lamborghini) with him. When we reached after taking rest for around 2-3 hrs we started preparing for the party by putting all the expensive things in one room and shifting the furniture to one side. We set up dj in the drawing room and all kinds of alcohol in the kitchen where there was a glass cupboard. After completing all our works we went to our rooms to get changed.

I dressed up in white shirt folded it till my elbow and grey pants with white stripes alongwith white shoes.When I went downstairs I saw Noah who is wearing khaki pants with crisp white shirt and brown shoes. Leo is wearing a denim jeans with white and black stripes crew neck shirt and  black shoes. John is wearing white t-shirt on top blue denim jacket and black jeans with white along with golden sneakers. John always had the best sense if dressing in our group. Then, Ava and Emily came from their room and they both were looking gorgeous. Ava is wearing a white net mini dress which is sleeveless and Emily us wearing a dark red mini dress which is off shoulder and they both were stunning. We have never seen them like this because both of them are not a party lover.

" Ooohhhh, someon pls turn on the AC". Said John after seeing both the girls and we started laughing.
"Shut up John. This is not funny we are already nervous about our dress don't make it hard for me and you". Ava showed a punch to John.
"Ok ok guys calm down, it's my birthday so let's have fun and drink till are last breath" I said while opening the champagne. In other ten minutes people started coming and John was entertaining them. While Leo and Michael were with some of their classmates. Whereas, Ava was in the kitchen and Emily was talking to one of her friend from art class. I was entertaining my football team.

Danny

It is around 7 and I was getting ready for James party. I heard my mom's voice
"Danny, Travis called and he said he is coming in another 10 mins to pick you up".
"ok, mom" I said and quickly got ready for party. I am wearing a tight blue t-shirt and black jeans along with black shoes with white stripes and style my hair in a sleak way backwards. When I looked in the mirror I was happy with my look maybe because for the first time I have given time to my looks. My muscles were on full exhibition. After exact 10 mins I heard Travis car horn and ran downstairs.

"Oh my son you look so handsome" mom said as I reached towards door.
"Pls mom, what are you saying I don't look handsome everyday?" I crossed my arms and pretend to get angry but she slapped my arm while laughing and said goodbye.
" Where the fuck have you got lost?"Travis said as soon as reached the car.
"Woah man relax mom stopped me to appreciate my look".
"Right, our devil is looking like an angel today" I turned back to see who it is. And it was my sweetheart Kim.
"What are you trying to say Kim?"
"Stating facts, we all know how mischievous you are. Whole school knows about your prankster nature and we all specially. You are like a devil in our school who has always done pranks with students and mostly teachers" she said while trying to hide her smirk.
"Ok, so now that you have given my whole history, can we move on to next topic?"
"Nope, first tell me why have you become and angel today. Are you resigning from your devil job?"
"What? Never, that post is only for me and where can you get a handsome devil like me?" They all just laughed.

Around 8:30 we reached the farmhouse and I am shocked to see how amazing and beautiful it is. When we entered after few minutes of enjoying and dancing we all seperated to meet our other friends. We all are playing ping pong and some people are already in the pool while some are drinking like it is the last day of world while there are some who are dancing like maniacs. Overall the party is amazing. As I am watching everything, immediately my eyes landed on James who is with his friends and I really squirmed in my pants the way he is looking. He is really hot, his top 3 buttons are open and his chest is on full show. He was taller than his few football friends on 6.1 and as I have heard he also has 8 pack abs. I didn't knew I was checking him out when he instantly made eye contact with me.

"Oh fucking shit, I am not gay. But then why the hell am I being so turned on with James?ahhhhh,it's so frustrating." I said to myself and quickly ran towards washroom to freshen up.