Chapter 9

James

When I came outside I was shocked to see Danny standing there and seeing my room. When he told me the reason of coming here I immediately allowed him to use my washroom but actually we werewolves don't allow anyone inside our space means room except for our mate. But, when he went inside I was starting to feel uneasiness like something is going to happen. As soon as he came outside with my t-shirt on which was big for him but he looked cute in it. I felt as if to hug him tightly and never let go. Then, immediately 11pm striked and werewolves would find their mate on the day and exact time when they are born.

"He is our mate. Hug him pls do it right now" Claud said my werewolf.
"No, are you mad he is human. We can't just hug him like this."
"But I want to, he is so cute and handsome at the same time. Look at his big puppy eyes and kissable lips".
"God, claud don't make it hard for me I am already controlling myself. We will cherish him and never let him go but give it some time" As I am having a conversation with claud Danny is looking at me like I am mental. But right now I really can't believe he is my mate that's why I was feeling connection with him.

"So, how is your practice going on?" I tried to start a conversation with him, which he was shocked to hear as I have never talked to anyone in the school and he was one of them except for few.
"It's going great".
"Good" we both just stood there, trying to make this environment less awkward.
"I think I should go. My friends must be waiting".
"Oh, yeah" and went towards door.
"Btw, happy birthday James" he smiled at me and lighten my life.
"Thank you Danny" he blushed and went straight out.
After he left I laid on my bed feeling like the most happiest person in the world. Now Danny, you are mine forever.

Danny

When James suddenly talked to me it was a shock for me, we have never spoken to each other and now he is talking like what the hell is happening. When I reached hall all my friends were waving at me.
"So... Let's go back. We have school also" Kim said
"Yeah, sure" I said and mostly everyone went and time is around 12:30. We said bye to everyone and left the party.
Reached the house around 2 and as soon as I laid down in my bed sleep overcome me.

Dringggg(alarm clock)

Aahhhh, what the hell . It felt as if I have just slept but when open my one eye and saw time it was 8am so i thought of skipping first two classes. Then suddenly my eyes opened I saw the time and it was 9:40 I immediately got ready and ran for school. Whole day, everywhere was a gossip about James birthday party and who slept with whom, who fought and different things. I was looking for only one person but not able to see him the whole day. After school, Travis pulled me with him to football ground to pick his stepbrother. As soon as we reached there my eyes stuck on that person, James. He was practicing with his friends and laughing. The moment he lift his jersey to wipe his sweat my heartbeat stopped. How can someone be so hot.
"Hey, who are you checking out?" Travis waved infront of me.
"No one".
"Really?"
"Yes, now come on. Let's go".
"Ok ok, Brian is just coming then we can go" and after few minutes he came and we walked towards our car. But...
"Hi Danny, How are you?" James stopped me.
"Perfectly fine".
"So, how come you are here?"
"To pick my brother" Travis interrupted.
"Oh".
"Actually we are late. Bye" I rushed out and went straight to my car.
"Woah man, what happened?" Travis asked.
"I am not feeling well. Just want to go home".
"Okayy".
Whole night, I was not able to sleep. In two days James has talked to me thrice which he has not done in his whole life. And even I don't know why I was feeling a pull towards him.

Next few days, James and I would always had an encounter in school. Whatever I try to avoid him he was always there in front of me and talked to me like we have known each other for years. Now this was really becoming creepy to say. Today, I went to one of my favourite cafe and ordered a cappuccino while sitting beside a window, when I saw James again with his friends entering. They sat on the opposite corner of the cafe but...
"Hey" James greeted me.
"Hi".
"Here for a coffee?"
"What else people are here for?"
"Sassy much. It was just a statement" he put up his hands.
"Sorry".
"Don't be. I like it" and I just stared at him. He likes my sassy comments. James is actually saying that he likes something about me.
"Why?"
"Don't know".
"There must be a reason if you like something about someone".
"You want to know the reason"? He asked while leaning on the table.
"Y-yeah" I looked at my hands.
"Then come to football ground after school tomorrow" he smirked and I just looked at his eyes.
"W-why?"
"To give your answer".
"Give it now".
"Nah, sometime waiting is more interesting" he winked and left.
'What the hell just happened. I, Danny Smith was not able to give a comeback to James. He really wants to meet me alone. I think I should not go. Yes I'll not go. But then he'll think I am afraid of him. Uhh, what should I do?'