Chapter 30

Danny

While I was playing with Rick( pup), immediately i had a feeling of throwing up and ran towards my room. When I threw everything that I ate till now was out of my system and laid on bed. After taking some rest, I got up and went to James office.
"Danny" he said as soon i entered.
"What happened? Are you ok?"
"Ya, i m fine".
"Do you want something?"
"I was missing you"  and kissed on his lips, then sat on his lap.
"I missed you too".
"So, what were you doing?"
"I talked to pack members and then played with Rick. He is so cute and lovely. I love that pup alot, it was amazing to play with him and..."
"Ok ok, breathe i know you liked that pup alot. I am happy to know that you are happy here" and kissed on my mark gaining a moan from me.

It's been three days since I have been vomiting or feeling low. But I haven't told James about it because I don't want to stress him which he is already because of the rogues seen around our territory.

Next day, I went to pack doctor.
"Hello, alpha Danny" doctor said.
"Hello".
"So, tell me how are you feeling?"
"Actually, past three days I have been having mood swings and vomiting frequently after every meal. I also feel nauseous".
"Ok... Do alpha James know about all of this?"
"No, why is it something serious?"
"Alpha, according to what you have told me it do seems like you are... pregnant but for full confirmation we need to do your tests".
"What? But how? I-I am male. I can't be p-pregnant".
"It's totally fine alpha. I have heard you are white wolf and according to sayings it's been said that white wolves are submissive and can pregnant wether it's male or female. So, you just need to relax. First we have to confirm" I was still wrapping my mind around everything he said.
(After Danny did all the tests.)
"Alpha, we will give you confirmation tomorrow".
"Ok, but doctor i just want you to not tell anyone about this till we get confirmation".
"Sure alpha".

James

From the last few days danny was behaving different like he was not happy go guy that he used to be. He was not eating properly and lost weight , he was also having some kind of mood swings. Whenever I would go near him he would try to avoid it. I knew something was wrong and danny don't want me to know. I wasn't pressurising him to tell but just putting a watch on his actions.
Today when he came from outside i went to him and hugged.
"Hey baby".
"Hi, how was the day?"
"Not so good without you".
"Hmm".
"Danny" i said and he looked at me.
"Do you want to tell me anything".
"N-no, nothing".
"Ok, so how were your parents and my little best friend?"
"Dad and mom are good and Laila also. She was missing you".
"Ya, i miss her too. We will go and meet her sometime".
"Ok... James, i am little tired I'll just go and take rest" he said and went to our room.

Danny

As soon as I entered my room I took a breath because I knew that James is getting worried about me and he is not pressuring me to tell him. I was feeling bad for him. After visiting doctor i went straight to my parents for environment change. There is still half day left for the confirmation. Werewolf world was different for me and I tried my best to adjust in that world and i am happy to be in it. But now this news, I immediately put hands on my belly and felt that I am really pregnant and tears fell from my eyes.
"I will always love you baby".

Later that night, everyone was sleeping and suddenly I heard noises.
"James, what happened?"
"There is an attack".
"What attack?"
"Hunters" he said and immediately ran downstairs while holding my hand.
"Everyone, listen there is an attack. I want all pregnant women, pups and Omegas who are not in condition to fight to go with others to safe room. Others, be prepared" and everyone started running, some pack members went outside to see the situation and others to safe room.
"Danny, listen will you be able to fight. I know you have recently became a werewolf..."
"I will fight, with you" and we both ran outside.
When we reached there I saw some hunters along with rogues. Instantly, a rogue was going to attack me but James came forward and tackled him. Then, everyone started fighting and me as well. After few minutes I had sting in my body and looked for James immediately, he was attacked by hunter who put wolfbane in his neck. I ran towards him and killed the hunter alongwith the head of rogues.
"James, look at me" i said to him while he was lying down.
"Babe, open your eyes. See I am here pls James pls".
"Call doctor , immediately" i shouted, picked him up and ran towards pack hospital.