Chapter 23

Danny

On Friday we had prom and when James and I won as Mr and Mr prom, it was a shock for us. Now, tomorrow we have our graduation and right now i am feeling anxious about how my life will go on from here. I can't tell my parents about James being werewolf and i also can't live without him.
(Danny messaged james)
Me: hey babe
Love: hi baby, how are you?
Me:tmrw is graduation.
Love: yes, finally and we will be together.
Me: ya
Love: wat happened?
Me: can u come right now?
Love: sure, I'll be right there.
Me:ok see u
Love: bye

( After James reached)
I was pacing in my room when I heard dorr bell and ran to open the door where I saw James. I immediately took him to my room and told my parents about hi arrival.
" Ok, baby calm down" James said and made danny sit in bed.
"James after graduation what will happen? I asked him.
"What do you mean? We have already decided".
"Deciding is one thing but implying is another".
"Danny tell me what do you want?"
"I don't know".
"Baby, do you want to be with me?" He asked and i nodded.
"Good, are you afraid of telling your parents?" I again nodded.
"Hmm... Ok let's do one thing. We will tell your parents that you want to move in with me to take step further in life and know each other more" he said I just listened to him.
"Ok?"
"Yes".

Today is our graduation and right now we all are settling on our seats. The principal came and called out every student's name, when my name was called out all my friends and family cheered for me and finally I got graduated. After some time, James name was called out and whole hall erupted in loud screaming and cheering for him along with his dad who stood up on chair and clapped and whistled for him. In the end we all threw our caps in air and clicked photographs. Both mine and James mom became photographer and clicked like thousands of photos of us with different poses. Later night, we all decided to have a get-together at my house. Around 7,everyone came including both my and James friends and his parents. Both my and James father were grilling at the backyard and mom was having a chat with James mom alongwith Kim. Rest of our friends were sitting in the living room and talking about different things."I think we should talk to them" James said. "Hmm,ok" i said and we gathered all of them in backyard.

"Actually... We all wanted to talk to u". James strated talking and i stood beside him being nervous.
"Yes" my mom said.
"Danny and I... have decided to...live together" he said and we looked at my parents reaction.
"Are you sure about this?" My dad asked.
"Yes,100%" we said and they all agreed while mom being emotional about their son moving out so early.
"See, now we will sleep in each other's arms and wake up together" James said while hugging me.
"Yess, i love you James".
"Love you too baby". Then, we all gathered and ate as a whole big family. I thank God for such a beautiful family and friends.