17

Chapter17: Modern Legends

Land of Lightning: Kumo / Battlefield

"Kurama! You damned show-off!" Shukaku yelled at the much larger demon fox.

"I'll deal with you later, Shukaku," Kurama shot back as he kept his attention locked on the rest of his siblings.

"So this is you at full power huh?" Naruto asked with a grin. "Damn Kurama, you're like fricken huge."

"It's the reason I am known as the strongest of the Biju," Kurama responded. "Even with half my chakra sealed away by the Shinigami, I was still a match for this manipulative bastard."

"That's the Kyuubi?" Sasuke asked with a rather large amount of fear. No wonder everyone in Konoha was so afraid of Naruto back when he was still in the village; this thing was practically the size of a mountain and several times bigger than the other Biju.

'Damn you, Naruto,' Obito cursed in thought. 'I have to kill him now or he'll undo everything I've accomplished!' he mentally ordered his six paths to start charging a series of chakra spheres to use against the demon fox

"Ni-san! They're charging up!" Konohamaru shouted out when he saw the six begin gather red and blue chakra orbs.

"We've got them," Naruto responded calmly and started charging a number of black chakra spheres around him inside the demon fox's mouth. Kurama lunged forward, his tails tearing up the landscape, levelling nearby mountains and essentially flung the six Jinchuuriki paths away with a series of flicks.

"Bijudama!" Shukaku bellowed from behind him as he shot a black chakra sphere directly at the demonic statue.

"Shit," Obito cursed as he raised his hands to defend the statue. "Tendo: Shinra Tensei!" he exclaimed as gravity shifted and tried to deflect the wave of demonic energy that washed over them.

"Amaterasu!" Sasuke called out as he unleashed another blast of black flames at Konohamaru.

"Kamui!" Konohamaru countered as he quickly created a vortex to absorb the flames.

"Renzoku Bijudama!" Kurama roared as he unleashed a barrage of black chakra spheres at the six Jinchuuriki paths.

"Renzoku Bijudama!" the six Biju roared back as they fired off a number of the chakra balls themselves.

The village was completely wiped out in the ensuing series of dome-like explosions, some going off course and being flung towards nearby mountains making them disappear. Eventually with a deafening explosion the dust cleared as Kurama slid to a stop beside the much smaller Shukaku with a grin on his face. Why wouldn't he? He hadn't had this much fun in decades nor had he actually fought against his siblings in centuries so for once he was actually enjoying himself.

"The village..." Konohamaru trailed off at the sight that greeted him.

It was all gone...

"Kumo was already lost before I arrived," Naruto told him. "There was nothing you could have done."

"...It doesn't mean I have to like it," Konohamaru gritted out.

"Front and center!" Shukaku shouted as the six transformed Jinchuuriki started gathering chakra into a single massive black sphere.

"Damn it," Konohamaru cursed he started charging his sage chakra again. "I'm going to deflect it with my Kamui."

"Don't bother," Naruto responded. "We've got this," he brought his hands up and started forming a black chakra sphere of even greater size.

"Damn show-offs," Shukaku grumbled.

"Oodama Bijudama!" the six Jinchuuriki roared as they launched the massive black sphere.