Prologue

1822

There was a lot of story about urban legends in different countries. Some people believe but some of them are not.

It is true that vampires are real and one of them is Caius Abraham whose one of the vampires from High ranks. Who rules a kingdom.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls let us all welcome Lord Caius Abraham"

Abraham walk towards the center where people are praising him as they clapped their palms together for Lord Caius Abraham.

It was a peaceful night for the citizens as they congratulate their Lord for celebrating his 114th Birthday.

Lord Caius Abraham born in the year of
1708 who is trying to kill people by biting and drinking human blood for him to live.

It was one of the rules that a lot of high rank vampires desires. They desired to become powerful and drink human blood.

1825~

1850~

1862~

1905~

1965~

Decades had passed and Lord Caius heart became hard as a stone and cold as ice

He was waiting for someone to reincarnate and change the future for him and for her love.

Note

This story is only FICTIONAL. Names, places and any circumstances are from authors imagination. None of this are truth.

Please, support me and my story by reading, voting and commenting your suggestions on the comment section.

As an early celebration of my followers reaching 6k I would like to dedicate this story for my readers and supporters!
I hope you enjoy it as I enjoyed writing this story!

CAN'T HELP FALLING INLOVE WITH A VAMPIREOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara