•In search for a mate•

⚠️Cursing ⚠️

-Katsuki's pov-

Two years ago, I was crowned king, and ever since, I occasionally see flashbacks of my mate.In this world, when a person reaches the appropriate age or completes a rite of passage—like how I became a king—they are given the opportunity to view flashbacks of their partner. My partner is stunning. He has captivating eyes and dark green hair. His eyes are always brimming with love and desire.It's great that he is entirely an omega.

Because in this world, having an omega child is always a blessing. Since omegas were on the verge of extinction, when one does appear, it is generally treated warmly. For the most part, alphas like me require an omega partner in order to produce the healthiest offspring. Even though omegas are the most docile and defenseless, their partners are there to guard them. To be completely honest, I couldn't care less what sub-gender they would have (my mate). I simply need a nice personality, preferably one that is full of love and pleasure. 

Anyway, I've been experiencing these dreams, and despite my guards searching everywhere, I can't seem to even locate my omega. not at all. And two freaking years have passed since this started. I mean, what the actual fuck. My mate is still out there. Katsuki, calm down; you'll locate him. Oh, have I said his name? Oh his name is so lovely. Izuku Midoriya, Izuku, Izu. What a lovely name.

I hear a knock on the door as I'm daydreaming about my izuku while lying in bed. I groan out of frustration.

"WHAT?" I shout.Suddenly, Eijiro, my personal guard and right hand man, raises his head out of the door and beams widely.

"Oi, HAVEN'T I SAID THAT BEFORE YOU STORM INTO MY ROOM , YOU SHOULD ASK ME IF YOU COULD!!" I screamed.

"Sorry bakubro, but-"

"DO NOT CALL ME BAKUBRO FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

"I apologize, but I believe we have discovered your mate." Eijirp says sheepishly hiding his excitement

"WHAT?"

I screamed, unable to comprehend what I had just heard."One of the guards that was sent to the tail has found someone describing your mates appearance perfectly." Kirishima says

"What, is he here? " I ask

"No, but the guard is waiting for you here." Eijiro answers.

I mutter, rather disappointed, "Aw fuck, whatever, tell him I'll be there in the throne room in five minutes."

As soon as Eijiro departs, I quickly put on my bright red Cape, clean my teeth, and then somewhat fix my messy hair.

As I enter, the guard is now down on one knee and has his head slightly up as if he is proposing this is a sign to show respect to the king and as I am the king he is doing that to show respect to me.Obviousy.

As I relax on my throne, the guard turns to face me.

"Speak, have you actually seen my mate?" I command.

"He does have green eyes and dark green hair, and I believe that he is an omega." Says the guard"Do you have any other information about him?" I ask"Izuku or something was the name of him , a boy I saw with glasses who appeared to be a guard told me that."Before he could continue, I interrupted him, saying, "That's him, get my carriage ready, we're going to the tail kingdom!" I shouted.It was finally time for me to meet him, my dear, beloved Izuku.

My love~

__________________________________

This might take some time because I'm currently rewriting my book. Hope you enjoyed!

-Love, GreenBunny.