•Saved...?•

◇Previously◇

"What are you gonna pick King, either save your mate and let go Toga, or let me Kill your mate and you too will kill toga?" Dabi asked smirking.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

'Fuck' Katsuki thought, Ofcoarse he would pick Izuku. Anytime,anywhere,in any situation he would pick Izuku. He would pick Izuku over his parents, and even over himself. He loves Izuku.

It's just that it seemed weird.

It felt like a trap.

"You think I would even think about it, I pick my mate, give me my mate!" Katsuki sneered at Dabi

"Let go of Toga first!" Dabi replied "or else" He continued sliding the knife against Izuku's throat again

"Don't. You. Dare. Touch. Him" Katsuki warned as he let go of toga

But Dabi had other plans. He wouldn't just let this go so easily, his leader was just killed. He couldn't just let the boy live.

So he didnt.

A knife was thrusted deep into Izuku's stomach making him gasp.

The moment Izuku got stabbed was the last moment for Dabi.

A seething angry blond attacked him.

Dabi didnt even have time to get away and he was already being ripped apart from a raging blonds Alpha.

"YOU BASTARD!" Katsuki screamed as he continued beating and clawing at the dead body.

Toga didnt bother helping Dabi or trying to kill Izuku, she figured he was hurt enough and well she would rather survive then die at such a young age. But that didng last long.

Finally Denki and Kirishima have arrived. Still getting a couple of guards with them against Katsuki's will.

Denki attacked Toga, that was limping away, hurt from the battle that just happened.

He didn't spare her. Killed her right on the spot. Stabbed her with a sword from the back.

Kirishima ran to help the bleeding greenete.

From katsuki rage, he forgot about Izuku in the process.

Kirishima ripped his shirt and applied the force onto Izuku's wounds. Curses were muttered.

After Kirishima was slightly controlling the blood gushing out of Izuku he turned to Katsuki.

"Bakubro! Please stop, he's dead!" Kirishima pleaded

But Katsuki's anger took the better of him and he didn't listen.

"IZUKU NEED YOU!" Kirishima screamed at katsuki.

"Please...I dont think hes gonna make it..."

Katsuki froze. What? His love of his life, his mate. Would die..

Katsuki ran towards Izuku, both covered in blood.

"Here hold it like this so it wont hurt more, I'll go get the doctor..." Kirishima showed how to keep the shirt on the wound properly while standing up and rushing towards the castle

"Baby, please.."

How could this happen, he was so concerned on revenge that he didnt hell his dying mate. His is so fucking selfish.

Minutes passed, no sign of Izuku getting better. His breathes slowed down, and so did his heartbeat.

By this time Denki came back after making sure toga was dead, seeing the scene he stayed quite.

This kind of scene was quite 'normal' in royal families. A passing mate, in their mates arms.

Sadly it happened a lot, Katsuki's grandpa died in a battle protecting his kingdom. The queen was devastated to hear that her husband died, leaving her and her son Masuru.

Now it was repeating with Katsuki.

Finally Kirishima returned with a couple of doctors. Thank god he came because if he didnt who knows Katsuki probably would still be raging while Izuku would be dying.

The doctors surrounded the body and started taking care of the body. Katsuki was pushed off Izuku since he was in the way. He stayed silent the whole time. The normal loud and brash blonde was no quite woth nothing to say. He just wanted Izuku to be safe.

"We cant help him here, we dont have the special treatment but if we go now we could be make it worse for him and well he could not even make it to the castle from all the movement. But if we keep him here it's your last goodbyes, either way be prepared to say goodbye." The doctor said sadly.

It was Katsuki's choice once again.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Well we'll see what Katsuki picks in the next chapter once again. Sorry if it took long to right this I was slightly busy. Also tomorrow's my birthday!!!

Hope you enjoyed, bye, love you guys

-GreenBunny 💚